The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
v9zss94290y21.jpg

This didn't age well

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
She broke Dothraki law and burned down dosh khaleen because it's her way. How is that justifiable? :mindblown:

The turn was trash though and there was nothing to justify it in that moment.

Because they captured her and were either going to GANG RAPE her or force her to live the rest of her life as a slave amongst the other Widowed Khaleesi’s.

If the first two choices are Rape or Enslavement and the third choice is burn those muthafukkas then i’d expect 10 out of 10 women to burn that shyt to the ground

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
How is Sansa smart?:gucci: What has she done smart? She was scheming against the person with two dragons and the biggest army trying to save the world and then get rid of Cersei.:dead: Genius. bytch is in the crypts crying like a bytch while Dany is on a dragon fighting the night king.:hhh: But Arya and Tyrion says she’s smart so she’s smart.:mjlol: Then In the end she’s proven right by shytty writing and Sansa fans :blessed: Sansa was right!

There is literally NOTHING smart about Sansa. She’s simply a backstabbing traitor to her family. I have no earthly idea how anyone watching the series objectively could think if her as smart. Conniving maybe, but smart? fukk NO

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
:patrice:

Kings Landing held highest of population in Westoros I believe by a large margin. She just killed a million people :patrice:

most of the North is wiped out :patrice:

Most entire houses and kingdoms throughout Westeros are destroyed or vacant :patrice: out of the houses, they only down to a handful of family left :patrice:

Stark - 3 people left (sansa, arya and bran)
Arryn - 1 left? (The vale kid)
Baratheon - 1 left (gendry)
Tully - 1 left (sam)
Greyjoy - 1 left (yara)
Lannister - 1 left (tyrion)
Tyrell - wiped out
Martell - wiped out
Targaryen - 2 people left (jon and dany)

Someone update if im mistaken
TARLEY - 1 Sam is a tarley

TULLY - 3???? Edmure, his wife, his baby??? Where the fukk they at??

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Breaking news.....the idiot above who didn't even understand why The Hound and The Mountain had a showdown doesn't remember all the seeds planted of Dany being mad

Like even back in season 1 when when she allowed her own brother and her king, her only family member, to be murdered because of her power thirst.

And now, she is on the tip of achieving that power and realizes it will be ripped away.

Ehrmygawd why did she go baaadd!!!???!!:bryan:

"But it came out of nowhere"--hmmm, if only some event had occured that flipped the switch....something like her finding out her rightful heir nephew existed and the people only accepted him. If only that had happened!
You can tell who watches and who skips through it

Brother killed for HER power lust?

nikka threatened to kill her multiple times. Smacked her up. Put a sword to her pregnant belly. Tried to steal her dragon eggs. And then broke the law, brought another sword in the forbidden city, and threatened everybody up in there, including her.

Only after what? 7 weeks of show time, did she finally not object to her husband killing that nikka

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
“He didn’t have a genetic defect that he passed down”

:dead:

This is SPELLED out in the World of Ice and Fire. There were tons of batshyt crazy Targaryens. One drunk of them wild fire :russ:Another one starved himself to death because he didn’t need food :russ: Maegor was as psychotic as psychotic gets. Nobody reads anything then complains when things go against their expectations even though everything is foreshadowed in the books. nikkas drinking lighter fluid essentially but madness isn’t genetic in their family. Okay bro :russ:
*Reads thread title. Notices it does not say books and actually is talking about show. Realizes why breh didn’t quote him but took the time to quote him anyway*

We talking bout the show in here. We already know it’s foreshadowed in the books, which is how book readers were “guessing” it would happen in the first season.

They didn’t say nan none of that during the show. That’s their fault for not transferring it over. Don’t make a show, based on books, leave out important points, then blame show watchers for not reading the books first.

That’s not how it works

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Because they captured her and were either going to GANG RAPE her or force her to live the rest of her life as a slave amongst the other Widowed Khaleesi’s.

If the first two choices are Rape or Enslavement and the third choice is burn those muthafukkas then i’d expect 10 out of 10 women to burn that shyt to the ground
It wasn't enslavement, the dosh kahleen are high up in the dorhraki hierarchy.

The rape :yeshrug: she violated their law. She never gave a fukk about anybody else's law or traditions, but if you violate hers it's dracarys.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang

Brienne was about to cut D&D heads off in real life for leaving her looking like a smutted out thot in the cold :russ::dead::

The backlash these trash ass writers been getting from the cast and fans of the show for the last 2 seasons is unreal :whew:

:jordanhand: