OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
They only kept her alive to watch her daughter die from the poison. I'm sure enough time has passed to where both are dead.

Edit: and decomposition. Yeah they probably just forgot about her then.

Cersei said she was going to be keep her alive so she could watch her daughter die and decompose. They would force feed her until she expired. :russ: I doubt she made it that long after, people find a way to kill themselves if the despair is great enough.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not only did they check out, they hate the audience

bpmXvl0.jpg

D6qK7ojVUAIokNJ
Y'all keep overusing the term plot armor they said:mjlit:

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Jon has history of mental illness in his inbred family, had(up to that point) the love of his life die in his arms, was literally killed by his sworn brothers, saw someone he thought was his little brother die just moments before he could save him, etc. He didn't crack. Maester Aemon never cracked, Rhaegar never cracked. Dany had all of these things happen to her yet was chilling on Dragonstone doing nothing, agreed to Tyrion's proposal about the bells, and proceeded to very accurately attack just the opposing force during battle. Having just accomplished what she set out to do after all this time, the battle won and the Iron Throne just waiting for her to sit on, she "goes mad" and does the one thing her character development through seven seasons has told us she wouldn't do. But you want to ask us what's unbelievable here?:comeon:

"Bu-bu-bu but she said she'll take what's hers with fire and blood:mjgrin:"
Yeah, and that's exactly what she's done since the beginning without killing an innocent soul:comeon:

"Bu-bu-bu- but she watched her brother murdered and kept a straight face:mjgrin:"
Stannis watched his daughter burned at the stake(on his orders) with a straight face even as she pleaded for her life. He looked at his wife's lifeless corpse swinging from a tree as a direct result of his actions with a straight face.
Jon hung a child with a straight face. His first action as Lord Commander was beheading a dude for insubordination. Dude cried for mercy, Jon stared at him and took his head off anyway. Arya baked human beings into pies and watched someone eat them, with a straight face.
Cersei ordered innocent children murdered, blew up a sept full of people, etc all with a straight face.:comeon:
"Well, she makes mean faces and can be unpleasant:mjgrin:"
We're done here:comeon:

Which character in this show would you give three dragons to and expect to go around fighting for the common folk while putting their own personal ambitions/self interests on the back burner, btw?:jbhmm:

Tell me how the "Master of Whispers" who knew all about Dany's movements on another continent decided she was the one he was going to follow. He knows how she got to where she's gotten, how she has the armies she has, how she managed to take over these cities, yet somehow he sees something after the fact that suddenly makes him think she's so unfit he's not only willing to commit treason, he also has a child attempting to poison her? What is different about the Dany post-Varys as opposed to the one pre-Varys? This is the same Dany that knows you had a hand in her attempted murder and knows Tyrion is the son and sibling of her enemies, yet takes both of them into her counsel. Which one of the Westerosi lords is doing the same?

I also love the cliche/lazy use of a random character declaration to set ground rules and thus establish something as fact. They substitute fleshing out this supposed descent into madness by merely repeating the shyt about the God's flipping a coin when a Targaryen is born. Varys said it so it must be true:manny: shyt is exactly like
Banner essentially establishing the rules of time travel in a couple seconds for the sake of plot
Dany going the Mad Queen route has always been one of the lazier, yet more probable fan theories in my opinion. Her dad was crazy so she'll be crazy too always sounded dumb as hell. But I was always cool with it happening because it'd be epic if done right. The fact that we're getting this lazy theory happening and it's being executed so poorly just makes it twice as bad.

Now that Barth said it perhaps some of you nikkas will listen. Its the piss poor writing and execution thats got everyone tight.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Little late on this but only watched it now. For the brehs that are interested in the story of Robert's Rebellion, BazBattles did a cool video on it:

Almost seems like real history :pachaha:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
"GoT has been trying to tell us how Jaime will die all along with subtle hints. Back in S1E1, Jaime pushes Bran out of a tower... what is that tower made out of? Yup... and that isn't the only time. I dare you to count how many times Jamie has been in a building and he is literally surrounded by his killer. Quite genius by D&D really."

:dead::dead::dead:
What is this from? Please don’t say d&d

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Complete oversight they forgot 2 show her during the carnage
Not really...cmon son, we can assume she’s dead by then. Even with jet packing, it’s been enough months for her daughter to have rotted so she can finally die (the only reason Cersei kept her alive - to watch her daughter rot to death). Even if she were alive, she’s chained up, she died when the castle collapsed. Jon has said all of the same 8 lines all season, last I need is updates on ellaria and edmure

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
This HBO remake of season 8 would hilarious . Especially if they stretch it into a season 9

Getting another $1 mil per episode wouldnt sound too bad to the actors :yeshrug:.

I dont see anybody turning that down.

Except D&D are still executive producers of the spinoffs. So they would have to probably terminate that whole relationship

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
No trying to start anything... but we all know Dany is dying next episode. so basically, all the women with power are dead and nikkas have taken over again. That's moral of the story. These bytches crazy :yeshrug:
:ahh:

Not only did they check out, they hate the audience

D6qK7ojVUAIokNJ
Euron :russ:

Been watching season 6 on my flight back, Sansa was on game back then. This is one argument I can’t get with, sansa knows the game, people need to stop acting like she’s still or should still be dumb. I get a lot of people don’t like her, hell used to feel the same, i started #SMS (starks minus Sansa) a few seasons ago, but this is one character development that people complain about that I don’t understand
#SansaHive :ahh:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Been watching season 6 on my flight back, Sansa was on game back then. This is one argument I can’t get with, sansa knows the game, people need to stop acting like she’s still or should still be dumb. I get a lot of people don’t like her, hell used to feel the same, i started #SMS (starks minus Sansa) a few seasons ago, but this is one character development that people complain about that I don’t understand

Because last season, Sansa got legit tricked by Littlefinger into almost killing Arya

Only a deleted scene with Bran saved her.

Thats why anybody thinking shes not dumb as rocks as rocks. Arya calling her "smartest person I know" is straight fan service

Shes a damn piece of shyt lady who betrayed the trust of her brother and father by immediantly revealing Jon's secret. Ungrateful as fukk. The dead not even done burning yet after the battle and she was still hating on Dany

Isaac Hempstead Wright reveals a Bran-Sansa scene cut from the finale

Isaac Hempstead Wright reveals a Bran-Sansa scene cut from the finale
9a00d63183984f4e40607e6ea1f4be5f
by Richard E Preston89w ago

As the new Three-eyed Raven, actor Isaac Hempstead Wright has become a key player on Game of Thrones. It’s both powerful and dangerous to be the guy who can see everything — past, present, and perhaps even future — in a world full of this many dark secrets and people willing to kill to keep them.

In “The Dragon and the Wolf,” Bran used his powers of perception to reveal some of Littlefinger’s many secrets. Sansa and Arya used those secrets to expose and execute him. But fans have been wondering how long the Stark siblings were working together on this. Talking to Variety, Wright explained that there was a deleted scene that answered those questions:

We actually did a scene that clearly got cut, a short scene with Sansa where she knocks on Bran’s door and says, “I need your help,” or something along those lines. So basically, as far as I know, the story was that it suddenly occurred to Sansa that she had a huge CCTV department at her discretion and it might be a good idea to check with him first before she guts her own sister. So she goes to Bran, and Bran tells her everything she needs to know, and she’s like, “Oh, s—

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
This HBO remake of season 8 would hilarious . Especially if they stretch it into a season 9

Getting another $1 mil per episode wouldnt sound too bad to the actors :yeshrug:.

I dont see anybody turning that down.

Except D&D are still executive producers of the spinoffs. So they would have to probably terminate that whole relationship

fukk this.....just do the entire series over as an animated series loyal to the books. Where is the petition for that

Why re-do 1 season when there have been adaptation problems since season 2?

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have to admit I've come around on Sansa after a friend broke all her tactics down to me

She aint Littlefinger 2.0, but she has gotttmore shrewd