OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best part is “her dad was crazy” isn’t even valid. He wasn’t born crazy. He was tortured for years and lost his mind. So he didn’t have a genetic defect he passed down. His brain was fukked up from years of abuse.

But hey. She saw her bestie die
Not even years. Aerys was a loved king until he was locked in that dungeon for no more than 5 months

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Because last season, Sansa got legit tricked by Littlefinger into almost killing Arya

Only a deleted scene with Bran saved her.

Thats why anybody thinking shes not dumb as rocks as rocks. Arya calling her "smartest person I know" is straight fan service

Shes a damn piece of shyt lady who betrayed the trust of her brother and father by immediantly revealing Jon's secret. Ungrateful as fukk. The dead not even done burning yet after the battle and she was still hating on Dany

Isaac Hempstead Wright reveals a Bran-Sansa scene cut from the finale

Isaac Hempstead Wright reveals a Bran-Sansa scene cut from the finale
9a00d63183984f4e40607e6ea1f4be5f
by Richard E Preston89w ago

As the new Three-eyed Raven, actor Isaac Hempstead Wright has become a key player on Game of Thrones. It’s both powerful and dangerous to be the guy who can see everything — past, present, and perhaps even future — in a world full of this many dark secrets and people willing to kill to keep them.

In “The Dragon and the Wolf,” Bran used his powers of perception to reveal some of Littlefinger’s many secrets. Sansa and Arya used those secrets to expose and execute him. But fans have been wondering how long the Stark siblings were working together on this. Talking to Variety, Wright explained that there was a deleted scene that answered those questions:

We actually did a scene that clearly got cut, a short scene with Sansa where she knocks on Bran’s door and says, “I need your help,” or something along those lines. So basically, as far as I know, the story was that it suddenly occurred to Sansa that she had a huge CCTV department at her discretion and it might be a good idea to check with him first before she guts her own sister. So she goes to Bran, and Bran tells her everything she needs to know, and she’s like, “Oh, s—
So that’s one storyline I don’t think they did a good job playing out during season 7, it suffered from big jumps. I argued a lot with people on how to interpret scenes, so interesting seeing this quote from him.

Either way, LF is clearly boss level scheming like Varys, her getting played one last time doesn’t mean she hasn’t learned how to play the game, she just wasn’t on LF’s level. Even now, she’s a smart schemer, and I wouldn’t put her on his level, but so many people don’t give her ANY credibility, it’s ridiculous

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The Hound speaks on Clegane Bowl
HBO: The cast sat down for a big final read-through of the last season — what was that like?

Rory McCann: I’m probably the same as most actors [when we get scripts]. First thing we do is find our bits — to hell with everyone else, when am I going to die? What the hell is going to go on? — but I was aware of quite a few actors who said they didn’t do that. I didn’t actually believe them, but when we got together for the read-through I could see by the tears and shock some of them really didn’t know what was going on. Particularly Kit Harington [who plays Jon Snow]. That was funny. He had no idea, he was just in shock. But I’d read my bits, so it was very exciting. I remember bringing a big trumpet and keeping it underneath the table; I told [writer] Bryan Cogman, who usually does all the narration in between the dialogue with great passion, to take a pause when Gregor and Sandor meet for the final showdown. I brought the trumpet out and blew it with the whole cast in the room. I don’t think they knew what was going on but it was me pretending that Clegane Bowl is on.

HBO: Had you been looking forward to that fight as much as the fans?

Rory McCann: Absolutely. I’ve been thinking about it for years, honestly. We had this sparring session in Season 1 all those years ago, and this was the end of the journey, a completion. I’m so grateful they decided to write that in. It was a lot of fun.

HBO: Were you satisfied with that being your character’s ending?

Rory McCann: I’d written myself off once the fight started — there’s a chance by the end of it that Sandor is probably blinded and he’s pretty broken up. But he had enough energy to complete his mission and stuff his brother’s face in the fire, even if it meant ending his own life. I think the Hound would have been quite happy with that. I think he knew when he rode out with Arya and said, “I don’t plan on coming back.”

Phillyrider807

My Soundtrack is the second “Carter”
Daps
Reppin
215 Uptown!
With everything that you can complain about this season i think the Cersei disrespect takes the cake,

She was supposed to go down as Top 5 villains ever and she has less then 15 mins of dialogue all season? Wtf. Cersei deserved better man. This was HER season and she dies by a damn rock?

:scust:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Ya'll really still equating killing a$$holes who deserved to die with the biggest mass murder (of civilians) in the known history of this fictional universe? And we're the ones making leaps and ignoring information?:russ:

We all know there was foreshadowing she was crazy, shyt we all knew she might go crazy at some point, no one is disputing this as a plot point. shyt GRRM prolly did tell the writers this is how she ends up.

We are bytching about how rushed and poorly executed it was, not the fact it exists as a plot device. Killing slave owners the same way they killed CHILDREN is not the fukkin same as laying waste to literal babies after you already won a war as you literally just ignore the person you're actually upset with and kill regular people just trying to survive :russ:

She has a crazy family...ok? So if that's enough for her to do anything crazy as a plot device, then the writers could have her do literally ANYTHING and you guys could say "well she's crazy" "she's crazy" is not an excuse to do whatever illogical shyt you want to do for shock value. You could use "well she went crazy" as an excuse to write literally anything you want, doesn't mean it's not bad writing.
Almost everyone she killed before this was on BEHALF of innocent civilians :russ:

Who did she kill as a display of power and revenge before this for no reason other than to get her rocks off for revenge? There was a sound motivation and arguable justification for pretty much everyone who died at her hands before this.

So stop saying we ignored foreshadowing, or don't know shyt cause we didn't like this episode. We are not saying we didn't like it because Dany ended up mad, we are saying we don't like the pacing and writing involved in getting her to this state. Why? because it is TRASH. The fact of the matter is this is all because the show is truncated and it needed more time to flesh out.

I stepped on an ant on purpose once because it was in my way, and yelled at a guy in traffic I would kill him during rush hour. My little brother is an a$$hole too. So I guess no one should be surprised if I run over 30 people on a sidewalk one day right? Or is that a huge leap in my behavior? :ohhh:
Why do yaw keep ignoring the fact that not everybody was an a$$hole? :mindblown:

Hizdar's dad wasn't with the crucifixion, she did it to him regardless. There was a whole line of "innocent civilians" begging to be slaves because she ruined their lives. She fed a nikka to her dragon and then admitted he might be innocent after. That ain't crazy? What honorable person in the story is doing shyt like? She broke Dothraki law and burned down dosh khaleen because it's her way. How is that justifiable? :mindblown:

The turn was trash though and there was nothing to justify it in that moment.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
How is Sansa smart?:gucci: What has she done smart? She was scheming against the person with two dragons and the biggest army trying to save the world and then get rid of Cersei.:dead: Genius. bytch is in the crypts crying like a bytch while Dany is on a dragon fighting the night king.:hhh: But Arya and Tyrion says she’s smart so she’s smart.:mjlol: Then In the end she’s proven right by shytty writing and Sansa fans :blessed: Sansa was right!

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Another example of her genius. Dany wants to take Cersei out right after beating the night king. Out of all the people at the war council Tyrion,Varys,Jon,Greyworm etc. Sansa is the only one to say “the troops are tired”:bryan:fukking Sansa. Then of course they get ambushed by Euron not because they were tired but because Euron was invisible. Sansa fans “should of listened to Sansa”:sas1:.

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
How is Sansa smart?:gucci: What has she done smart? She was scheming against the person with two dragons and the biggest army trying to save the world and then get rid of Cersei.:dead: Genius. bytch is in the crypts crying like a bytch while Dany is on a dragon fighting the night king.:hhh: But Arya and Tyrion says she’s smart so she’s smart.:mjlol: Then In the end she’s proven right by shytty writing and Sansa fans :blessed: Sansa was right!

Another example of her genius. Dany wants to take Cersei out right after beating the night king. Out of all the people at the war council Tyrion,Varys,Jon,Greyworm etc. Sansa is the only one to say “the troops are tired”:bryan:fukking Sansa. Then of course they get ambushed by Euron not because they were tired but because Euron was invisible. Sansa fans “should of listened to Sansa”:sas1:.
tell'em why you really mad :sas2:

|r|e|a|d|

Hail!!
Daps
Reppin
PJ's to the Burbs
:patrice:

Stark - 3 people left (sansa, arya and bran)
Arryn - 1 left? (The vale kid)
Baratheon - 1 left (gendry)
Tully - 1 left (sam)
Greyjoy - 1 left (yara)
Lannister - 1 left (tyrion)
Tyrell - wiped out
Martell - wiped out
Targaryen - 2 people left (jon and dany)

Someone update if im mistaken

The Freys - 1 :demonic: Tell them what happened here

:banderas:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
“He didn’t have a genetic defect that he passed down”

:dead:

This is SPELLED out in the World of Ice and Fire. There were tons of batshyt crazy Targaryens. One drunk of them wild fire :russ:Another one starved himself to death because he didn’t need food :russ: Maegor was as psychotic as psychotic gets. Nobody reads anything then complains when things go against their expectations even though everything is foreshadowed in the books. nikkas drinking lighter fluid essentially but madness isn’t genetic in their family. Okay bro :russ: