OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

MarcP

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Brienne was about to cut D&D heads off in real life for leaving her looking like a smutted out thot in the cold :russ::dead::

The backlash these trash ass writers been getting from the cast and fans of the show for the last 2 seasons is unreal :whew:

It's fukked up that both characters she's known for got done dirty. Captain Phasma was some bullshyt and somehow they managed to fumble Brienne at the goal line.

KillerB88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL - Cleveland Ave.
No trying to start anything... but we all know Dany is dying next episode. so basically, all the women with power are dead and nikkas have taken over again. That's the moral of the story. These bytches crazy :yeshrug:

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Jaime's actor admitting fan theories were better than the script

"And then you get the scripts and you read it and you just go [pause] it was different because this was like the end and it just felt [pause] I was really impressed when I finished it because it's such a complex world. There's so many story lines and there's so many ways you could end this and just go online. You'll find 10,000 different theories on how the best way to end Game of Thrones and none of these theories are what, actually, you know, happens [...]"

"And I'd get into all these arguments and fights with the writers and they're like "Yeah, we heare you." "Yeah but please, you have to babiba..." And they go "Yeah, we hear you and we respect you, but we don't care. Ok, we don't.. (fukk). You're an actor, just say the words." They didn't say it like that, but that was the gist.
And the funny thing is, we've gotten through these song-and-dance-routines every season since season 4, where I come back and I'm like "This doesn't make sense!""

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I'm convinced these dudes completely checked out and had to be forced to do these inside the episodes. :mjlol:
Not only did they check out, they hate the audience

bpmXvl0.jpg

D6qK7ojVUAIokNJ

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Jaime's actor admitting fan theories were better than the script

"And then you get the scripts and you read it and you just go [pause] it was different because this was like the end and it just felt [pause] I was really impressed when I finished it because it's such a complex world. There's so many story lines and there's so many ways you could end this and just go online. You'll find 10,000 different theories on how the best way to end Game of Thrones and none of these theories are what, actually, you know, happens [...]"

"And I'd get into all these arguments and fights with the writers and they're like "Yeah, we heare you." "Yeah but please, you have to babiba..." And they go "Yeah, we hear you and we respect you, but we don't care. Ok, we don't.. (fukk). You're an actor, just say the words." They didn't say it like that, but that was the gist.
And the funny thing is, we've gotten through these song-and-dance-routines every season since season 4, where I come back and I'm like "This doesn't make sense!""

:russ:

The fukkery just beginning

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Been watching season 6 on my flight back, Sansa was on game back then. This is one argument I can’t get with, sansa knows the game, people need to stop acting like she’s still or should still be dumb. I get a lot of people don’t like her, hell used to feel the same, i started #SMS (starks minus Sansa) a few seasons ago, but this is one character development that people complain about that I don’t understand