Superstar
Daps
D6l2daXXsAAeexQ.jpg

:snoop:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I'm surprised you typed all this

It's the same dense mufukkas coming in this thread trolling for attention. Posting the same thing every day

@Eric Brooks @Reece I see you

You are right that it's the same muthafukkas posting the same shyt... include yourself in that. I told you I wasn't gonna be in here all week. I explained what needed to be explained to people who weren't paying attention.

Outside of that if you and the other handful of dudes who are still tight about this wanna be in here until Sunday night, god bless you :mjlol: See you Sunday :manny:

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
"GoT has been trying to tell us how Jaime will die all along with subtle hints. Back in S1E1, Jaime pushes Bran out of a tower... what is that tower made out of? Yup... and that isn't the only time. I dare you to count how many times Jamie has been in a building and he is literally surrounded by his killer. Quite genius by D&D really."

:dead::dead::dead:

Last edited:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I bet Disney is gonna be :ufdup: about them for their Star Wars trilogy, no press nor anything for these dues :dead:

D&D probably not gonna answer any GOT question for 10 years :mjlol:
they said they're basically going off the face of the map after the ending for a couple weeks. Could mean its controversial....very controversial

The Jaime line about not caring about the innocents single-handedly ruined his entire arc :snoop:

This is the same guy that was lamenting about his page in the book of great deeds
nikka went to winterfell to fight 100K wights and a dragon to fukk over a girl that saved his life and someone that he couldve easily tried to smash years ago, if thats what it was all about