goatmane

Veteran
Daps
ryy3f3ogqay21.png

Last edited:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
But if Jaime’s decision to have sex with Brienne and then leave her feels like such a swift reversal your head is still spinning, Coster-Waldau is sympathetic: “We’re used to having a whole season to get to a point. Now suddenly, a lot of things happen very quickly.” The actor says he has to fill in a lot of the details for himself.

What does he know about character development and pacing? What does he even know about the thoughts and emotions of character has has been portraying for 8 seasons:skip: It's perfectly good story telling for him to fukk and leave 10 minutes later. Why does he need scenes that inform him and the audience about his mind state, or a mini arc within the season where he tries out a new life but cannot escape the gravity of the black hole that is Cersei? Why show any of that on screen? He must just want shyt spelled out to him, word to @Peak :mjlol:

This is a case of simply wanting everything spelled out for you. :comeon:

:troll:

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
What’s amazing to me, D&D ducking and hiding like straight pussies. “But they don’t use the internet”

Yea fukking right. Ain’t no way on god green earth, that friends, family, text messages, pulling up cnn, watching tv, walking the streets, talking to execs about new jobs and work....... no way in hell they haven’t seen/heard the backlash

And instead of actually trying to make some sense of things. They tucked and hid like little bytches. Are they dumb? Star Wars? You know how many goddamn events and comic cons and pressers you gotta do? Star Wars won’t even be a topic of conversation when you ran away from Thrones. People just gonna grill you on that the whole time and ask nada bout anything else.

This might truly end their careers. I have NEVER seen a show fall from Grace like this. It was like they went from 5 to 15. These dudes was pretty much locked into GOAT status, and might not ever get mentioned again after this.

The main actors, getting paid $1 mil a episode, who been there all 8 seasons already went up and tried to change the script.

I remember the actor of Barristan. Dude actually was a fanboy of the books. He went up, told them his death was a mistake and they laughed in his face

Looks like they finessed HBO into 2 big battle scenes that required months of filming to fool everybody.

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
A lot of folks here blaming D&D 100%, but they shouldn't be taking all the blame.The thing is, the writer himself (George RR Martin) has specifically stated this was how the books were supposed to end.

This was the deliberate plan, Daenerys was supposed to go crazy from the jump.

But really think about it - this plot all its characters, etc. were written and thought of nearly 30 years ago, when the books started.

Martin probably never saw the minority and feminist movement of social media coming. This book and television series is an example of old-fashioned thinking, because it was created by old-fashioned thinking and perspectives. The minorities and their pretty beauty queen were supposed to lose.

Those "pretty" white women and minorities weren't really a part of the dungeons and dragons scene back then, so this story really wasn't supposed to be for them (us).

Which goes to show: this is what happens when you're not thinking globally - your product, reputation and legacy suffers. People are not going to be nearly as interested in the prequels, merchandise sales will drop, etc.

I honestly think this is why D&D were kind of like "breh, we're going to turn off our cell phones and take a vacation." when they were asked what they were going to do during the last episode. I seriously think they knew the ending was going to trigger a lot of folks. I wouldn't be surprised if they tried to sway Martin somewhere later down the line but dude kept to his guns.

Last edited:
Daps
What’s amazing to me, D&D ducking and hiding like straight pussies. “But they don’t use the internet”

Yea fukking right. Ain’t no way on god green earth, that friends, family, text messages, pulling up cnn, watching tv, walking the streets, talking to execs about new jobs and work....... no way in hell they haven’t seen/heard the backlash

And instead of actually trying to make some sense of things. They tucked and hid like little bytches. Are they dumb? Star Wars? You know how many goddamn events and comic cons and pressers you gotta do? Star Wars won’t even be a topic of conversation when you ran away from Thrones. People just gonna grill you on that the whole time and ask nada bout anything else.

This might truly end their careers. I have NEVER seen a show fall from Grace like this. It was like they went from 5 to 15. These dudes was pretty much locked into GOAT status, and might not ever get mentioned again after this.

Let's be reality here, do you really want D&D to try to make sense of things with more "kinda forgot" bullshyt? That's just gonna infuriate people even more.

These dudes say the Dothraki got wiped out in the inside the episode for the Battle of Winterfell knowing (or perhaps forgetting) that they were gonna show just half the Dothraki taken off the table in episode 4 and there would be a good amount of Dothraki shown in the storming of King's Landing. It's like they didn't even prep for those interviews and don't remember or care why they made the silly decisions they made.

They. Don't. Give. A. fukk.

I need not see any more juelzing from them.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Daps
A lot of folks here blaming D&D 100%, but they shouldn't be taking all the blame.The thing is, the writer himself (George RR Martin) has specifically stated this was how the books were supposed to end.

This was the deliberate plan, Daenerys was supposed to go crazy from the jump.

But think about it, this plot all its characters, etc. were written and thought of nearly 30 years ago, when the books started.

Martin probably never saw the minority and feminist movement of social media coming. This book and television series is an example of old-fashioned thinking, because it was created by old-fashioned thinking and perspectives.

White women and minorities weren't really a part of the dungeons and dragons scene back then.

This is what happens when you're not thinking globally - your product, reputation and legacy suffers.

For most people it's not the fact that she went crazy that's bothersome (people have been predicting this for years), it's the lazy, unjustified, haphazard way in which they executed the heel turn that is pissing people off. :manny:

TrebleMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
For most people it's not the fact that she went crazy that's bothersome (people have been predicting this for years), it's the lazy, unjustified, haphazard way in which they executed the heel turn that is pissing people off. :manny:

I don't know breh, a lot of people are pissed that Daenerys didn't win period.

People talking about its the "same old story" a lot all over social media.

SmokyQuartz

Young Skull
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, IL
I don't know breh, a lot of people are pissed that Daenerys didn't win period.

People talking about its the "same old story" a lot all over social media.
No we pissed because of fukking stupid WRITING :russ::russ::russ:

nikkas really trying this whole "You just mad you didn't get your way:troll:" fukk shyt when we really had to sit through Ned getting his head chopped off , Robb getting betrayed and murked at a wedding, etc. and nikkas was still rocking with the show. So now what changed........oh yeah the writing.