OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
shyt northern soldiers saw that signal to slaughter everyone like :mjlit:
South responsible for the red wedding where most of the north lost relatives. :childplease:
South left them to fight the nightwalkers alone:childplease:
Even lords of the vale where they killed jon arryn:childplease:
And dothraki said shiiiiiit its about time queen set us loose again:mjlit:

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Thats cause Tywin didnt lose his mind because his honorable brother's spawn stopped fukking him

That Aegon Targaryen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>. this Aegon Targaryen

Its amazing how random nikkas who dont get paid to write shyt (no offense to you brother) have been writing better scenes than these strombolis for two seasons now. No sarcasm. Ive seen fukkers on myspace write better final episodes than "Jon, half stark half targaryen, picks stark, over targaryen, because targaryen, is crazy"
It is really jarring what D&D end up shytting out when they don’t have anymore source material to pull from. Fumble the ball on the 2 1/2 yard line, Westerbros

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
Been wondering this too. We never see Wyman Manderley again after he pledges his House to Jon. I don't recall them being mentioned this season either. Only the Glovers backing out.
It’s incredible how little impact these houses has in comparison to the books. I get that you can’t get bogged down and get into the weeds when you dealing with episodes as opposed to books, but the show for the last 2 seasons has had us sit through some pretty painfully boring and useless dialogue.

Shadow King

Quiet N***a Loud Choppa
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hometown of Cherokee at Law
Some people really thought this was gonna be what.. a happy ending with Jon and Dany ruling over the new and improved King's Landing? There are a lot of obastacles there. Dany is shown to have a God complex and they foreshadowed her descent since season 1.

Then you have Jon who is the rightful heir and the word is out. The northerners were never going to accept Dany when Jon is the King of the North and the rightful heir. It doesn't matter that Jon doesn't want it.. THEY want it.

Jon himself is not fit to be king and he realizes that and he doesn't want it and never did. He is a leader on the battlefield, not on a throne. Also, he belongs in the north.

Then you have the Dothraki and the Unsullied who are supposed to what.. assimilate? They would never be accepted especially not under Dany's rule.

This was always going to end very badly for almost everyone involved.
This is actually far from the truth and why I don't think Jon should've ever found out in the first place...

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Did Tyrion ever find that out though? :patrice:
Feel like he remained under the impression that Ceresi did that.

Cersei told him it wasn't her when she went to see him after (the scene with Bronn and Meryn arguing outside IIRC) - they both assumed it was Joffrey and that she'd lost control of him.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
imagine the night king winning the battle of winterfell, then completely sacking the rest of Westeros and finally Kings Landing. Then the surviving fighters of winterfell and the rest of Westeros and Dorne take him out in one last battle at a burnt out kings landing in the series finale.

:wow:
The problems with this is that it would run into the same problem the show has now, which is limited time and budget. shyt it’d be even worse, imagine the cost of dragging the long night over three episodes.

There’s nothing wrong with the overall direction they took, they just aren’t executing it properly

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Ladies and Gentlemen. IT HAS FINALLY HAPPENED

GRRM shytS ON THE FINAL SEASON.... Cypher complete. Now who gonna argue??

https://www.unilad.co.uk/film-and-tv/george-rr-martin-a-little-sad-with-what-hbo-have-done-to-game-of-thrones/

Martin himself has spoken wistfully about his mixed feelings towards the show in an interview with Rolling Stone, stating:

Of course you have an emotional reaction. I mean, would I prefer they do it exactly the way I did it? Sure. […]

It can also be traumatic. Because sometimes their creative vision and your creative vision don’t match, and you get the famous creative differences thing — that leads to a lot of conflict.

You get totally extraneous things like the studio or the network weighing in, and they have some particular thing that has nothing to do with story, but relates to ‘Well this character has a very high Q Rating so let’s give him a lot more stuff to do’.

He added:
The series has been… not completely faithful. Otherwise, it would have to run another five seasons

Breh literally said they in the writers room, making bullshyt happen, cause of popularity of characters (plot armor) and Q ratings

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps

https://www.unilad.co.uk/film-and-tv/george-rr-martin-a-little-sad-with-what-hbo-have-done-to-game-of-thrones/

Martin himself has spoken wistfully about his mixed feelings towards the show in an interview with Rolling Stone, stating:

Of course you have an emotional reaction. I mean, would I prefer they do it exactly the way I did it? Sure. […]

It can also be traumatic. Because sometimes their creative vision and your creative vision don’t match, and you get the famous creative differences thing — that leads to a lot of conflict.

You get totally extraneous things like the studio or the network weighing in, and they have some particular thing that has nothing to do with story, but relates to ‘Well this character has a very high Q Rating so let’s give him a lot more stuff to do’.

He added:
The series has been… not completely faithful. Otherwise, it would have to run another five seasons

Breh literally said they in the writers room, making bullshyt happen, cause of popularity of characters (plot armor) and Q ratings
:yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: Meh

The axe murderer

Daps
qimhclh837y21.jpg

The axe murderer

Daps

He added:

pack it up folks
tenor.gif