OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

dtownreppin214

l'immortale
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shags & Leathers

All the Game Of Thrones actors shyttin on D&D’s writing at this point :russ::dead:

Let's be frank, characters like Tyrion, Varys, Baelish, & Olenna made this show with their witty scheming dialogue. They are the true MVPs of this show. Varys should feel slighted, they had him on mute to start this season for no reason.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

All the Game Of Thrones actors shyttin on D&D’s writing at this point :russ::dead:

Varys has been straight up useless since he linked up with Danerys. Has he given one piece of useful information/advice?:patrice: It's like they kept him to alive just so he could plot on Danerys and contribute to her spiral into madness.:aicmon:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

7:00 minute mark

The actor who played Jaime says he has been arguing with the writers about his character’s decisions every season since season 4. Says he especially didn’t really understand why he returned to Cersei in season 7 after the sept blew up and Tommen died.

:mjlol: ONE OF THESE CORNY ASS @The Mad Titan @Eric Brooks nikkaS WILL JUST SAY LOVE IS COMPLICATED.

:devil:
:evil:

Biscayne

Ocean air
Daps
Reppin
Cruisin’
This

That's the thing tho. Who are these people that are mad that it happened??? nikkas strawmanning like a mf.

Just about all the complaints about this show now are how horribly executed everything is
More strawmen in this thread than a barn.

You guys are just upset your favourite character went mad!!!!! Y'all don't watch the show!!!

^^^^If I read that one more time....:dead:

They keep missing the point. :russ:

Strawman!! Strawman!! Yeah that's me!!!!

:pachaha:
What part of me being a dany hater = you putting me in her stan camp? Invalidates everything else from jump
They gonna keep using that. Get used to it.

:dead:
Also I need y'all to stop calling my girl crazy/mad queen.

She ain't crazy. She ruthless:blessed:
She's mad. Her arc is finished. The story has been written.

:ehh:
Some people really thought this was gonna be what.. a happy ending with Jon and Dany ruling over the new and improved King's Landing? There are a lot of obastacles there. Dany is shown to have a God complex and they foreshadowed her descent since season 1.

Then you have Jon who is the rightful heir and the word is out. The northerners were never going to accept Dany when Jon is the King of the North and the rightful heir. It doesn't matter that Jon doesn't want it.. THEY want it.

Jon himself is not fit to be king and he realizes that and he doesn't want it and never did. He is a leader on the battlefield, not on a throne. Also, he belongs in the north.

Then you have the Dothraki and the Unsullied who are supposed to what.. assimilate? They would never be accepted especially not under Dany's rule.

This was always going to end very badly for almost everyone involved.
Happy ending? We all knew that wasn't going to happen. I don't think that seems to be everyone's point. Maybe I'm wrong.
Game-Of-Thrones-season-8-episode-5-memes.jpg
:dead:

Jhoon

Spontaneous Mishaps and Hijinks
Daps
Adding to that, we never even got to see Jon himself convince a northern house to join his cause. Davos is the one that convinced House Mormont to join because the dead were coming. Even though Jon was the one that has actually seen White Walkers. I thought it was crazy that Jon couldn't get the Mormonts by himself when he had a connection to Jeor. And then the Glovers straight shytted on him.

Jon has really been written as a pathetic character in these final two seasons with no real redeeming qualities that made him worth bringing back.
Jon is a loser. The Glovers promised to support him for a thousand years. Maybe they meant in fly years. Did the Manderleys abandon ship too?

Daps
Reppin
#LWO
Tywin ordered the Mountain to rape Prince Rhaegar's wife and children, so Robert would be appeased. burned down the Riverlands

mufukkas in here call him "morally grey":mjgrin:

never heard anyone call him a "bad ruler" for not caring about the average citizen
yup..tywin clapped up people at a wedding, even facilitated a pregnant woman and her baby getting shanked :sas1:
nobody called Tywin mad or crazy :sas1:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Thats cause Tywin didnt lose his mind because his honorable brother's spawn stopped fukking him

I aint never read the books but Young Griff sounds like a dope ass name for a character. :ehh:
That Aegon Targaryen >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>>

>>>>>>>>. this Aegon Targaryen

imagine the night king winning the battle of winterfell, then completely sacking the rest of Westeros and finally Kings Landing. Then the surviving fighters of winterfell and the rest of Westeros and Dorne take him out in one last battle at a burnt out kings landing in the series finale.

:wow:
Its amazing how random nikkas who dont get paid to write shyt (no offense to you brother) have been writing better scenes than these strombolis for two seasons now. No sarcasm. Ive seen fukkers on myspace write better final episodes than "Jon, half stark half targaryen, picks stark, over targaryen, because targaryen, is crazy"

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
People talking about Varys and Littlefinger that’s all GRRM once they ran out of book material those 2 and Tyrion became useless. These two dumb fucboi writers could never do those characters justice. Had littlefinger spend an entire season posted up on the wall at winterfell following Sansa around like a puppy.:hhh:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

7:00 minute mark

The actor who played Jaime says he has been arguing with the writers about his character’s decisions every season since season 4. Says he especially didn’t really understand why he returned to Cersei in season 7 after the sept blew up and Tommen died.

deadass from the actor's mouth, smh @ "well his arc was to always love cersei"...even if so, the way they got back to that point, and that weak ass tragic lovers death they got, was terrible