OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

7:00 minute mark

The actor who played Jaime says he has been arguing with the writers about his character’s decisions every season since season 4. Says he especially didn’t really understand why he returned to Cersei in season 7 after the sept blew up and Tommen died.

Yet the only defense the :cape:can offer up is that "their relationship is complicated". Damn all to character development. Or that Cersei literally did what he lost his honor to defend, forever making him the kingslayer, and he didn't even utter a single angry line at her. In fact the next season started with him saying he wasn't mad:dead:

But he's obsessed with her so I guess that counts as good story telling to some.

Last edited:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
26l8b8dm45y21.jpg

How it should have ended

:wow:

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium

7:00 minute mark

The actor who played Jaime says he has been arguing with the writers about his character’s decisions every season since season 4. Says he especially didn’t really understand why he returned to Cersei in season 7 after the sept blew up and Tommen died.

I feel like none of the characters actually appreciate how their character has been done. Dinklage had a stone face when he was being asked about the writers at some awards show. Sophie and Missie (sp?) only really promote the characters in relation to power moments from themselves or their cast. But you rarely see them on some "man this has just been an amazing tale and ending to my narrative". Lana Headey gave like 3 sentences on IG about Cersei

edit: after watching the video his "problems" are a bit less trivial than I woulda once thought. One interesting note is that these guys werent allowed to keep the script. So if the cast didnt leak the scripts, that means someone actually responsible for producing the script was also responsible for it being leaked

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Just finished a cast of kings podcast. I know a lot of people hate Joanna Robinson, but she always got the inside scoop directly from cast and crew.

Apparently Emilia Clark had to keep a journal during the last season. She couldn’t understand any of these new motivations and basically said fukk it. Just wrote down imaginary reasons to conjure up emotion, and just played that emotion during the script. Where normally an actress is dialed into their character, and has an ability to think like them and understand why.

Basically the actress said “I don’t understand this shyt either”..... but we’re the dumb ones.

I mean do we have ANY positive chatter from anyone working on this show? Any at all? Let’s remove all fans from the convo. fukk Twitter. Ok let’s also say fukk critics. I mean they have no reason to shyt on this. But let’s say fukk them too.

Where are the cast and crew who are actually happy with this? Do we have one single tweet or quote?
its honestly amazing how professional they've been, away from the studios (aside from Bronn and Cersei). Of course they're getting paid crazy, but they have no contractual obligations to gas the final season like they have. Dinklage isnt out here like "AH, THIS EPISODE IS GONNA BE MUST WATCH TV" like Emilia. And yet all of them have asked people to tune in, praised the duo of dumbassery running it, they go out their way routinely.

But yeah Ive never seen any of them be like "the story's great"

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I have a theory/prediction...gonna spoiler it in case it comes true because I think the writers are lame enough to do this.

Dany takes the throne, still mad. Maybe kills Jon. Tyrion confronts her for the massacre and she begins to turn on him next on some "I should never have listened to you"

Right as she is about to execute him bronn kills her saying "how the fook else will I get my highgarden, I made the deal with you not her"

Tyrion claims the throne off lannister birthright from cersei

Writers intend it for it to be great fanservice, everyone gets mad instead

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
I have a theory/prediction...gonna spoiler it in case it comes true because I think the writers are lame enough to do this.

Dany takes the throne, still mad. Maybe kills Jon. Tyrion confronts her for the massacre and she begins to turn on him next on some "I should never have listened to you"

Right as she is about to execute him bronn kills her saying "how the fook else will I get my highgarden, I made the deal with you not her"

Tyrion claims the throne off lannister birthright from cersei

Writers intend it for it to be great fanservice, everyone gets mad instead

I can believe this because Bronns actor said people would hate him after this season

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
HBO don’t have quality control or some shyt? :mjlol: Who could see these scripts and green light this? :hhh:

Those scripts have been on lockdown the last few years. I read that they are shown on ipads and they auto delete when whoever is authorized to view them has viewed them.

Supposedly, not even GRRM has read them.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
Those scripts have been on lockdown the last few years. I read that they are shown on ipads and they auto delete when whoever is authorized to view them has viewed them.

Supposedly, not even GRRM has read them.
Not even the HBO heads?:snoop:

Edit: those fucbois probably seen them and was :gladbron:

Last edited:

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
For whatever reason, the cast of GoT for the most part hasn’t been typecast. They been eating good as fukk, overall. They even gave Kitt that Pompeii movie. I can’t see the breh who plays Varys getting a lot of roles because he has such a unique look, or maybe Maise; but, the rest of them stay popping up in some shyt.