OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
You guys like posting Rotten Tomatoes percentages right? So go look at the season 7 numbers :manny:
IMDB has season 7 at like a high 8 or 9 I didnt know people had negative things to say about that season until they started using it to pour on how much they hate this season... but this season the group think heard mentality is in full effect, the last two eps are sitting at 6.1 :snoop:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hordor and Jojen really died so this bum can be :flabbynsick: bait.

The Door still my favorite episode but MAN!! :dead:

Don’t forget the last of the children. Besides the way they disposed of the NK, Bran’s story line is the most disappointing part of this show.

To quote Omar “This is some raggedy shyt here”

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
Don’t forget the last of the children. Besides the way they disposed of the NK, Bran’s story line is the most disappointing part of this show.

To quote Omar “This is some raggedy shyt here”
I woulda been cooler if they just abandoned the magic shyt from jump street instead of hyping it up as the most important aspect for 2-3 seasons and then not expounding upon it when game time came

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Nah jamie did exactly what alot of people who aren't over the person they love do.

Go out, stay busy, hook up with someone that think they like... realize they don't like the person as much as they like there ex and go back to the ex.

Jamie in this case also knew it might be his last chance to see her which it was.
Tragic love tale. Became a better man who redeemed himself but ultimately couldn't escape his one flaw: Cersei.

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
The Iron Bank is really going to repo the Iron Throne since its the only thing left of Kings Landing:mjlol:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps

Ummm....he united the northmen and wildlings and targs to defeat the white walkers
Who were completely useless in the actual fight.

Him convincing Dany to enter the fight is how the NK got a dragon and knocked down the wall too.