The Deep State
:dead:

03moau2978y21.png

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why the fukk did Jon have to open his dumb mouth and tell his sisters about his true lineage?:why:The fact that he's alive is because the genuinely most honorable character in this series kept a secret. He did it for a reason. It wasn't just to save Jon's life. If Robert found out the truth, his ego wouldn't be able to take it. He most likely turns on House Stark at that point. Ned kept that secret for the greater good. If Jon has no intention of claiming the throne, telling his sisters about his lineage is something he's doing purely for himself. Dany was exactly right in saying what would happen as a result. Sansa is the new Littlefinger maneuvering people against each other for her own self interests.
Jon kinda forgot that he didn't want the throne :troll:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
This is a case of simply wanting everything spelled out for you. :comeon:

Half of these complaints are people needing every detail played out on camera.

The other half are people mad at the shortened season. It would take 2 more seasons to play all of this stuff out.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
For some reason they've written Jon to be a complete idiot incapable of telling a lie like George Washington or some shyt. He was willing to lie in earlier seasons for the greater good. But now for some reason he blurts out his identity to Dany right before a big battle, and then blurts it to his family even though he doesn't want the crown. It makes no sense why he wouldn't just keep it to himself. But we have to just accept that he cannot lie about anything, ever, now for some reason.
I hate how simplistically they're addressing ideas of morality in this show. Jon was willing to break his oath to the Night's Watch in earlier seasons. He killed Quorin Halfhand out of necessity. He broke his oath of celibacy with Ygritte. He said fukk it and left the Night's Watch after being betrayed.

I know it's being said over and over, but the writing has done a disservice to this show. I'm cool with how things have gone, but I hate how we've gotten here. Like, is Dany the Mad Queen now or is she just a Queen who got mad?:patrice:Insanity isn't what I saw in her actions. Missandei's last words weren't meaningless. Nothing up to this point has indicated Dany is mentally unfit. So either someone who has exhibited extreme patience and the ability to rationalize lost her mind in an instant, after already having won, or this breaker of chains who fights for the people and wants to break the wheel just threw away all of the convictions and ideals she's been shown to have for 7+ seasons merely for revenge. Neither of those choices is redeemable from a writing standpoint:snoop:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
*Jon Snow season 8 recap*

"We must prepare to fight the night king"...for a night

"She's mah queen"...has to tell the truth followed by "but I don't want it (the throne)"

*Fights literally everyone and everything that absolutely doesn't matter*

Targset, yall think yall having problems accepting how they assassinated Dany's character, well they gave starkset/snowgang an absolute shyt version of Jon. At least yall nikkas have had a real fukking storyline :damn:
All sets in shambles at this point:snoop:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Half of these complaints are people needing every detail played out on camera.

The other half are people mad at the shortened season. It would take 2 more seasons to play all of this stuff out.

They had the option of two more seasons and decided to throw "GOT" in the bushes for "Star Wars". :manny:

Fans got a right to be pissed.

Fred.