OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
giphy.gif
They acknowledged the existence of the mythical white walkers before black people:francis:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
This is a case of simply wanting everything spelled out for you. :comeon:
Yeah breh you figured it out. Wanting character development and properly paced structure of character arcs is wanting shyt spelled out for you. fukk those early seasons for doing all of that pacing/development stuff.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Cersei would have never had Jamie killed in her presence. She couldn't even pull the trigger on Tyrion. There was internal struggle with her too.. she felt betrayed by Jamie, she wanted him gone out of love for him, but what he was doing was for the best of both of them

That didn't make much sense either.:ld:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
She didn’t give the order breh go back and look at the scene.

She was ABOUT to give the order but she couldn’t do it. Even when Jamie called her bluff she didn’t give the “signal”.

Nah....she gave the order fam.

Jaime: "Are you going to order him to kill me? I'm the only one you have left. Our children are gone, our father is one....it's just me and you now!"

Cersei: "There's one more yet to come."

Jaime: "Give the order then."

Cersei: *nods*

The nod was the signal. Every video or post about that scene is "Cersei orders Jaime's death", or a variation of that.

Even if you Google that scene, there's literally dozens of people asking why The Mountain didn't kill him after Cersei gave the order.

Fred.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Why the fukk did Jon have to open his dumb mouth and tell his sisters about his true lineage?:why:The fact that he's alive is because the genuinely most honorable character in this series kept a secret. He did it for a reason. It wasn't just to save Jon's life. If Robert found out the truth, his ego wouldn't be able to take it. He most likely turns on House Stark at that point. Ned kept that secret for the greater good. If Jon has no intention of claiming the throne, telling his sisters about his lineage is something he's doing purely for himself. Dany was exactly right in saying what would happen as a result. Sansa is the new Littlefinger maneuvering people against each other for her own self interests.

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Nah....she gave the order fam.

Jaime: "Are you going to order him to kill me? I'm the only one you have left. Our children are gone, our father is one....it's just me and you now!"

Cersei: "There's one more yet to come."

Jaime: "Give the order then."

Cersei: *nods*

The nod was the signal. Every video or post about that scene is "Cersei orders Jaime's death", or a variation of that.

Even if you Google that scene, there's literally dozens of people asking why The Mountain didn't kill him after Cersei gave the order.

Fred.

Yeah, him pulling out his sword is what really makes it confusing. Clearly he "thought" she gave the order, but then he doesn't do it right away... then he just lets him leave?:patrice: Even though he blocked his initial exit before she said anything?:dahell:

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Why the fukk did Jon have to open his dumb mouth and tell his sisters about his true lineage?:why:The fact that he's alive is because the genuinely most honorable character in this series kept a secret. He did it for a reason. It wasn't just to save Jon's life. If Robert found out the truth, his ego wouldn't be able to take it. He most likely turns on House Stark at that point. Ned kept that secret for the greater good. If Jon has no intention of claiming the throne, telling his sisters about his lineage is something he's doing purely for D&D. Dany was exactly right in saying what would happen as a result. Sansa is the new Littlefinger maneuvering people against each other for her own self interests.

fixed:francis:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, him pulling out his sword is what really makes it confusing. Clearly he "thought" she gave the order, but then he doesn't do it right away... then he just lets him leave?:patrice: Even though he blocked his initial exit before she said anything?:dahell:

That's what I'm saying.

Literally every reaction video on Youtube, reacted like :merchant: when she nodded because they expected Jaime to die.

If that was meant to be "draw my sword from the nod, then wait for an additional order to kill him....after Jaime himself said give the order"....it's poorly written.

Fred.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
du90ojt9dwx21.png

nikkas keep saying Danny's vision was of ashes but yet clearly we see this :mjlol:

JUST RE WATCHED THIS SCENE.
THOSE DEFINITELY ARE ICICLES...

:martin:THATS NO fukkING ASH
ON THE THRONE
AND IT BEGAN TO SNOW IN KL
AT THE END OF S7.

I CANT BELIEVE THEY ROBBED US

OF OUR NK KL MOMENT.
The Mountain woulda waxed "some soldiers" had they tried this BS.

D&D's shytty writing has subjected us to every idiot with a Twitter handle feeling emboldened to suggest something "better" :snoop:

THAT BIG SLOW MUTHAfukk DOESNT HAVE A GUN...

CERSEI WOULD HAVE GOTTEN MURKED BY DOTHRAKI
WHILE HE WAS DEALING WITH UNSULLIED.
:devil:
:evil:

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Why the fukk did Jon have to open his dumb mouth and tell his sisters about his true lineage?:why:The fact that he's alive is because the genuinely most honorable character in this series kept a secret. He did it for a reason. It wasn't just to save Jon's life. If Robert found out the truth, his ego wouldn't be able to take it. He most likely turns on House Stark at that point. Ned kept that secret for the greater good. If Jon has no intention of claiming the throne, telling his sisters about his lineage is something he's doing purely for himself. Dany was exactly right in saying what would happen as a result. Sansa is the new Littlefinger maneuvering people against each other for her own self interests.

For some reason they've written Jon to be a complete idiot incapable of telling a lie like George Washington or some shyt. He was willing to lie in earlier seasons for the greater good. But now for some reason he blurts out his identity to Dany right before a big battle, and then blurts it to his family even though he doesn't want the crown. It makes no sense why he wouldn't just keep it to himself. But we have to just accept that he cannot lie about anything, ever, now for some reason.