OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Actually you are making him simple when you say "the only thing he cares about is going back to Cersei, he cares about her more than anything else." You're stripping away his nuance by saying that is who he is.

No, I said that's what he cares about most. I didn't say he doesn't have feelings for others. He obviously does. In that moment he wants to get back to Cersei. He knows that she has maybe one night left on the planet.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I just watched this shyt:francis:
Y'all ain't getting no damn review:francis:
I'm upset:francis:

It's still #Targset till the sunset:francis:
This one's for you Missandei:francis:
fukk them crackas:francis:
I already see how this is gonna end:francis:

:francis:
We claiming Aegon if need be. #Targset never lossed:mjlit:
Still following behind mysha like that c00n grey worm? :mjpls:

Any targset members who want to follow a targ and don't wanna worry about leader, tryna fukk her nephew, burning millions innocent people alive, going mad...

Come to starkset
AnguishedHeavenlyImperatorangel-max-1mb.gif

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Again you want characters to be simple. He did in the moment what he felt was the right thing to do. Then he relapsed. Like the addict that he is.
He left his pregnant lover (which he cares about MOST, supposedly) to go on a suicide mission. You say its because it was the right thing to do, but if he cares about Cersei MORE than anything else, then that explanation can't explain why he chose to leave her.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
He left his pregnant lover (which he cares about MOST, supposedly) to go on a suicide mission. You say its because it was the right thing to do, but if he cares about Cersei MORE than anything else, then that explanation can't explain why he chose to leave her.

Did you watch how it unfolded? You are acting like he said fukk Cersei forever, there was a lot of internal struggle going on with him during the events you are describing

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
Did you watch how it unfolded? You are acting like he said fukk Cersei forever, there was a lot of internal struggle going on with him during the events you are describing
If he cares about being with Cersei above anything else (and that is your thesis of his character) then why did he leave her when he thought it was a death march? I know it was an internal struggle, and what won over was character growth, not this redundant, never changing obsession to be with Cersei above all else.

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Still following behind mysha like that c00n grey worm? :mjpls:

Any targset members who want to follow a targ, but don't wanna worry about leader, tryna fukk her nephew, burning millions innocent people alive, going mad...

Come to starkset
AnguishedHeavenlyImperatorangel-max-1mb.gif
Y'all nikkas do know Jon is essentially a white Jesus fantasy right?:mjlit:
Got killed by his own kind only to be resurrected:mjlit:
Beloved by the North. The same North that proved themselves to be dumb racist:mjlit:
Y'all ain't finna use them coli hotep antics on me, pleighboi:mjlit:
Fire and Blood, breh:mjlit:

The fact I have to pretend to defend this shyt is mad depressing:francis:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

He left Cersei because he didn’t recognize the person she became plus he wanted to atone for his sins and the guilt he felt from pushing Bran.

He fought the walkers, he knighted Brienne, he found closure with his brother and Bran forgave him.

The guilt was lifted.

He tried to see if things could work with Brienne and if he could have a life with her but it didn’t work out because he still loved Cersei. And he loathed himself for still wanting his sister instead. So he left Brienne and went back to protect Cersei. I guess the difference is before he was willing to kill to protect his secret but now he’s willing to accept that that’s who he is and he doesn’t care if others know. He accepted that he’s a flawed person.

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Y'all nikkas do know Jon is essentially a white Jesus fantasy right?:mjlit:
Got killed by his own kind only to be resurrected:mjlit:
Beloved by the North. The same North that proved themselves to be dumb racist:mjlit:
Y'all ain't finna use them coli hotep antics on me, pleighboi:mjlit:
Fire and Blood, breh:mjlit:

The fact I have to pretend to defend this shyt is mad depressing:francis:
Folks in the North never knew black people existed. shyt was a culture shock.
:manny:

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

It was a big ass waste of time for him to find out Cersei was bullshytting with helping the North....going to the North....helping in the battle at Winterfell....fukking Brienne....then abruptly bouncing.

It's like....what was the point? If The Mountain killed him last season there is no difference at all, his arc added absolutely nothing to this season.

Fred.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
It was a big ass waste of time for him to find out Cersei was bullshytting with helping the North....going to the North....helping in the battle at Winterfell....fukking Brienne....then abruptly bouncing.

It's like....what was the point? If The Mountain killed him last season there is no difference at all, his arc added absolutely nothing to this season.

Fred.

It fleshed out his tragic end. Y'all are talking about fleshing out the stories, this man didn't leave because fukk Cersei he went up there to help with the white walkers and relieve guilt and also if the walkers win then Cersei is dead anyway.

He survived. He tried with Brienne. It didn't work. He still loved Cersei more than anything. He went back to her.