OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

gogogubari

Mjpls I'm already black
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
YERDMEH
Did Varys get any letters off? We saw him writing the truth about Jon.

Also, why did he take his rings off when he knew they were coming to get him? Does that mean anything or was it just a shyt shot?

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Some people really thought this was gonna be what.. a happy ending with Jon and Dany ruling over the new and improved King's Landing? There are a lot of obastacles there. Dany is shown to have a God complex and they foreshadowed her descent since season 1.

Then you have Jon who is the rightful heir and the word is out. The northerners were never going to accept Dany when Jon is the King of the North and the rightful heir. It doesn't matter that Jon doesn't want it.. THEY want it.

Jon himself is not fit to be king and he realizes that and he doesn't want it and never did. He is a leader on the battlefield, not on a throne. Also, he belongs in the north.

Then you have the Dothraki and the Unsullied who are supposed to what.. assimilate? They would never be accepted especially not under Dany's rule.

This was always going to end very badly for almost everyone involved.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
And the Jamie criticisms are stupid to me, they didn't "ruin" his arc.. The entire point was that he tried to overcome who he was and in the end he is who he is and nothing is stronger than the bond he has to Cersei and now the unborn baby.

He tried and he couldn't escape his past. He fell victim to his demons. That's reality.

So him seeing, wrestling and overcoming his demons for 7 and 3/7 seasons of the series

then saying "fukk it" with one episode left in the whole series isn't ruining his arc.

The axe murderer

For I am death and I ride on a pale horse
Daps
I just watched this shyt:francis:
Y'all ain't getting no damn review:francis:
I'm upset:francis:

It's still #Targset till the sunset:francis:
This one's for you Missandei:francis:
fukk them crackas:francis:
I already see how this is gonna end:francis:

:francis:
We claiming Aegon if need be. #Targset never lossed:mjlit:
You swore an oath:damn:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So him seeing, wrestling and overcoming his demons for 7 and 3/7 seasons of the series

then saying "fukk it" with one episode left in the whole series isn't ruining his arc.
Nah jamie did exactly what alot of people who aren't over the person they love do.

Go out, stay busy, hook up with someone that think they like... realize they don't like the person as much as they like there ex and go back to the ex.

Jamie in this case also knew it might be his last chance to see her which it was.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
jw5r7tiq36y21.png

Cersei was the perfect crazy side piece :ohlawd:

Because of the atrocious writing I forgot to pay my respects to alot of fallen soldiers :snoop:
Of the bankrolled cast, her followed by kit have earned the easiest paychecks. Nicolaj, peter, and Emilia have all had to act, albeit act out shyt writing, but damn if Cersei and Jon ain’t just walk thru the set on some fukk you pay me this season :heh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
Nah jamie did exactly what alot of people who aren't over the person they love do.

Go out, stay busy, hook up with someone that think they like... realize they don't like the person as much as they like there ex and go back to the ex.

Jamie in this case also knew it might be his last chance to see her which it was.

iD0Exez.gif

Citi Trends

aka milobased
Daps
Reppin
C.I.T.I
as an avid dany hater, someone who's been saying for a while that she's a crazy aint shyt heffer
i was also someone who was literally screaming at their tv at her retarded decisions and writing this past episode. so i acknowledge her build up to this was trash

but i feel like alot of the new hate for this season is coming from dany stans who are upset that she went crazy AT ALL, as opposed to just how it was built up.
and that makes me laugh because even they cant defend this anymore :mjlol:
"how could they just throw away a character's arc and personality like that?! :damn:"
yeah, now you know how the rest of us feel :mjgrin:

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

And his unborn child which is usually glossed over around these parts.... :dahell:

Like they ain't never seen a drug addict fall back into the shyt after being clean for a few years. Jamie couldn't get past who he was and the baby complicated things further

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
And the Jamie criticisms are stupid to me, they didn't "ruin" his arc.. The entire point was that he tried to overcome who he was and in the end he is who he is and nothing is stronger than the bond he has to Cersei and now the unborn baby.

He tried and he couldn't escape his past. He fell victim to his demons. That's reality.

Its not that. I actually dint have a prov with him going back. Just wish it was done better

Cersei tried to kill him 3x this season alone. Tried to kill Tyrion AGAIN

Then he says this.
xohbssjwdwx21.png

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
And his unborn child which is usually glossed over around these parts.... :dahell:

Like they ain't never seen a drug addict fall back into the shyt after being clean for a few years. Jamie couldn't get past who he was and the baby complicated things further
Didn't complicate it when he left his pregnant lover to go to the north when he thought it would be a death march. Straight up relied on that thing called character development and growth and bounced.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Its not that. I actually dint have a prov with him going back. Just wish it was done better

Then he says this.
xohbssjwdwx21.png
Family literally has trumped everything with them. They are pretty unpredictable when it comes to what they will do for one another or to one another.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

Then he says this.

You want these characters to be simple? People aren't. He can say he cares about the people and he does but he cares about Cersei more than anything else. That's his reality. When he says "I never cared about them innocent or otherwise" it is a man who is desperate to get back to Cersei.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You want these characters to be simple? People aren't. He can say he cares about the people and he does but he cares about Cersei more than anything else. That's his reality. When he says "I never cared about them innocent or otherwise" it is a man who is desperate to get back to Cersei.
Actually you are making him simple when you say "the only thing he cares about is going back to Cersei, he cares about her more than anything else." You're stripping away his nuance by saying that is who he is. And if he really is that simple, then it was a waste of time to go through 8 years of his journey. It's really not that interesting if that is all they have to say about his character.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Didn't complicate it when he left his pregnant lover to go to the north when he thought it would be a death march. Straight up relied on that thing called character development and growth and bounced.

Again you want characters to be simple. He did in the moment what he felt was the right thing to do. Then he relapsed. Like the addict that he is.