Daps
fhb0pav9k0y21.jpg

Tha Gawd Amen

Mamba Mentality
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Do you? Cersei tells Cat about her black haired boy who died shortly after birth when she comes to visit bran after Jamie pushed him

How far is Bran in the stories? I'm going to blame that one on grrm, it's clear d&d struggle to write certain characters, even with a blueprint, if bran is one of the stories even grrm is tangling with, it makes sense how crap he's been in the show
He's still at the Weirwood tree north with the old three eyed raven in the books. So far, he's went into the past two see Benjen, Ned, and Lyana playing together as children. Also, he's "talked" to Theon in Winterfell who was begging for forgiveness for doing what he did at Winterfell while Ramsay is torturing him.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN

i love how your rationale for one person behaving wildly out of character is that its okay for another person behaving wildly out of character to do so :mjlol: jesus this show is so far gone

jon hung a fukkin kid if yal want to dodge context like that

Its honestly cause at this point its just open season on the hate for the show. There is a lot of things I completely understand questioning but some shyt is people nitpicking even when the facts are in front of them

As I keep saying is this is not best written season of the show. But Memes and this thread would have you believe nothing about this season makes sense.

This will be the same people getting at Wheel of time comparing it to GOT when it drops. And praising GOT.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I wondered how they we're going mad queen cuz going into this ep I thought she was justified, but once Drogon landed and the bells rang I knew what time it was. I honestly hit wifey with the :manny: they had their chance already

I don’t see anything wrong with what danerys did

She gave them a chance to surrender

Can’t be willing to go to war then when them thangs drop can we talk it out

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Now that you say this I wouldn’t be surprised if they end this show with a huge cliff hangar. Dany never dies in the show, they show some survivors move on and go into hiding, some find piece, and the final scene of the series is some preparing to go to war with Dany to end the Targaryens once and for all. Then boom, roll credits.
Since about the 4th season I’ve been saying that I think in the end NO ONE will end up on the throne and Westeros would end up as a land with no King at all where the people ruled themselves.
2 of the 3 visions so far have been 100% accurate, down to the scenery and timing.. just based off that :francis: dont think Dany making it breh :francis: shes already visioned herself chillin with Khal Drogo and her baby back in I think like Season 4 :francis:

and this dumb bytch emilia clarke posted Khal Drogo actor, Aquaman dude I forget his name, on her instagram on set just 4 days ago saying "its not a spoiler" but in a trollish way.. stupid ass bytch..

its obviously on set of season 8 and also not recent because hes cut his beard since this.. HBO needa take some of her money from this season if this is really a spoiler

Last edited:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
What sucks is that I always wanted this story to end with a Dany heel turn and Jon/Dany confrontation but I never thought they had the balls to do it. Ending the series with the good guys defeating Cersei or the Night King would have been easy so I’m at least happy they tried to do something different.

The problem is they’ve told this story in the absolute worst possible way to the point where you’d rather there be this Hollywood happy ending instead of this poorly executed BS.

How would the Night King winning be easy ending? How many franchises have ended like that? Whole cast dead besides Arya probably

This story ending in lovers fighting is Hollywood as shyt. Not that I hate predictable endings, as long as they are well executed