OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Breh exactly. they knew to look out for the fukken dragon, thing is the size of a 747 you can't tell me one arrow couldn't get it.

How that fukken dragon have so much energy to burn up a city.
Wasn't it starving last episode. :pachaha:
this is likely a joke post, but they're down south where the weather is warmer, lands are better which = more animals/food and a climate that agrees with them, so breh crushed a protein shake before the main event :yeshrug:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Should have had ten episodes the last two seasons and nixed the whole beyond the wall plot since convincing Cersei was a dumb idea and a waste of screen time.

Season 7: Dany and Jon meet and team up to face the army of the dead with the finale or penultimate episode being the battle of winterfell.

Season 8: Dany’s descent to madness over ten episodes and the confrontation with Cersei.

Daps
no they didn't.. do you guys even watch the show?

lmao, I love when nikkas get chesty talking about "do you even watch the show" when it's clear that YOU missed the tidbit I'm talking about. Especially since I told you the episode and who said it:

Do YOU even watch the show? Or did you just skim through it? :jbhmm:

Daps
Reppin
Des Moines, IA
Or maybe it was in the show because they introduced it Season 5 Episode 1 with young Cersei going to see the witch and receiving the prophecy. All of which came true in the show except her death. And maybe you should accept that my opinion is my opinion and has nothing to do with you :ohhh:
Or maybe you should go rewatch that scene and realize that the valonquar prophecy is not mentioned, only that Dany will strike her down
:ohhh:

And then realize that when your opinion is based on fake facts then you will be called out on it
:ohhh:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
- just watched the ep, so havent been able to read thru the thread :whoa:

- how are they’re still dothraki running around, when last week we saw them get bodied by the nk :dahell:

- cersie couldve ended all this last week by killing danys lil crew that came out to convince her to surrender :heh:

- i dont get why dany burned the whole city tho. She couldve just taken out the castle and called it a day

- my favorite part of the ep was seeing the hound go out like a G :salute:

- when the mountain took the ax thru the head. :wow:
- i feel like he might still be running around these westeros streets next week:lupe:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
lmao, I love when nikkas get chesty talking about "do you even watch the show" when it's clear that YOU missed the tidbit I'm talking about. Especially since I told you the episode and who said it:

Do YOU even watch the show? Or did you just skim through it? :jbhmm:

If you notice, even just from this scene, the show felt genuine because it was more primitive.. only a few years have passed since season 1 and it feels like armor, weaponry, castles, etc seem way more advanced than just season 1-4 but those existed for thousands of years.. it doesnt feel like medieval times anymore, if that makes sense.. dont know how else to describe it..

I guess a comparison of how advance a franchise gets way too quick would be fast and the furious if you compare the franchise to now to how it started, it just feels like its way too much going on

example: everyone has super fancy armor or outfits now.. where before it was really only the rich/Lannisters with the fancy shyt and every else was wearing leather

except the hound.. his armor some how got worse

when the mountain took the ax thru the head.

dagger you mean :heh:

Last edited:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
If Ayra is murdered by Dany, Gendry can start off another war for his betrothed.
Now that you say this I wouldn’t be surprised if they end this show with a huge cliff hangar. Dany never dies in the show, they show some survivors move on and go into hiding, some find piece, and the final scene of the series is some preparing to go to war with Dany to end the Targaryens once and for all. Then boom, roll credits.
Since about the 4th season I’ve been saying that I think in the end NO ONE will end up on the throne and Westeros would end up as a land with no King at all where the people ruled themselves.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
5clfwgi2z4y21.jpg