OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
Protecting the Iron Islands.

I know the they play fast and loose with the numbers, butt her squad of Iron Born shouldn't have many soldiers at this point. It was already smaller than Euron's crew.

Question for me is where are the Dornish:dahell:

The Dornish hate the Lannisters more than anyone and they have been sitting out the entire war. The new Dornish prince declared for Dany. Dorne is closer to KL than Winterfell is. Why didn't they show up?:what:

With the way they handled Dorne(killing Doran for no fukking reason and never introducing the great plan, how horrible they portrayed ellaria and the b*stard girls) it’s best they left them out after all

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Never Forget...

:mjcry:

2-24-Sand-snakes3.png

:noah:

I had to google “sand snake titty gif” one last time :takedat:

Aq3TsTM.gif

Mr Clean

Superstar
Daps
Why didn’t they have scorpions all around the city

They had them all along the outer wall. shyt wouldn't have mattered though. Danaerys must have wiped out about 300 in the space of a few minutes

Everything has to be either a big W or a massive L lately

Scorpions was last episode

Dragon was this episode

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
True, true:ehh:

Although in show canon, the sand snakes supposedly were beloved by the Dornish people and Cersei and Euron murdered and tortured them, so you'd think the Lannister hate would continue. I don't get why they would declare for Dany but not show up for the battle to take KL, especially when Dany was discussing it at their last (on screen) war council.

:mjgrin: That depends on the house that replaced the Martells' control of Dorne. Look at the North it's supposed to be the "good guy" region but not all of them worshipped the Starks (*cough*Boltons *cough*Umbers).

Anyway I got a feeling that the writers don't think they matter now. House Reed didn't even get a name drop this season iirc :dead:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
When Yuron killed the dragon they was firing mad spears. Like hundreds. When Drogon attacked them I saw a couple spears fly that’s it. :mindblown:

Breh exactly. they knew to look out for the fukken dragon, thing is the size of a 747 you can't tell me one arrow couldn't get it.

How that fukken dragon have so much energy to burn up a city.
Wasn't it starving last episode. :pachaha:

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
With the way they handled Dorne(killing Doran for no fukking reason and never introducing the great plan, how horrible they portrayed ellaria and the b*stard girls) it’s best they left them out after all
People forget how pissed GRRM was at how badly they handled Dorne:mjlol:

So where we tho. shyt was a mess:mjlol: