Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
They had Dany looking crazy at the start....oooh the foreshadowing :camby:

So Tyrion is not only a damn fool he's a damn snitch now :francis:

Jon 'I love you......just not like that' :whoa:

The Iron fleet got smacked with the quickness :heh: Euron picked the wrong time to have a bad shooting night:heh:

The Golden company got treated like jobbers maybe if they had brought some elephants :skip:

Lannister army didn't want any smoke but got it anyway :lolbron:

Ring the bells :damn:

Dany: ding ding, is that the start of round 1 :youngsabo:

So Dany did all of that with 1 dragon but when she had 3...you know what never mind :snoop:

Jon can't even control his own men, is he not meant to be a highly respected leader, what's the point of his character now :francis:

In the midst of a dragon, flames and debris dudes were trying to rape women :gucci:

That Euron vs Jamie fight :mjlol: Jamie walked off massive internal bleeding like it was nothing

The way Qyburn went out, dude literally got rag dolled with one hand :laff:

Clegane Bowl was meh who booked that shyt Vince Russo? and why did the mountain look like Varys on Westeroids, I thought that was a plot twist :russ:

My queen, my strong queen went out like a snivelling coward in the basement, she deserved better, we are Lannisters :mjcry:
yep.... jon - same dude that reigned in the wildlings and would check his own teammates with the quickness. same jon that had all his bannermen hanging on his every word yellin king of the north for a b*stard right in sansa and bran's faces...

he stands by and not only loses control of the situation and his own people after a free win.... but then lets greyworm - a dude he don't even fukk with tbh - kill an unarmed man and commence a slaughter while doing fukking NOTHING about it. jon hasn't even existed this season outside of passing information from one party to the next so far. he watches greyworm go off while the old jon would've killed him on the spot along with everyone else who wanted to do that wild shyt. to make it worse? this dude jon freezes of all things :dead: didn't freeze at hardhomme watching people come back to life. didn't freeze under a pile of bodies at the battle of b*stards. didn't even freeze when he was a rookie up north. NOW he's shook? okay. and these dumb ass writers have him kill one rapist like that absolves him of responsibility and he's doing his best out here....

fukkin trash :russ:

reddit was right too. it should've been davos running those streets. its his familiar area. if anyone's gonna flip seeing kids burn, its davos. let him go through the struggle of not being able to smuggle people out when its what he's best at.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
I shytted on a lot of this but I do want to give credit to Emilia Clarke. I'm usually underwhelmed by how she emotes when on the dragon but she was phenomenal this episode. I know that kind of "acting" is difficult because shes riding a fake object in front of a green screen but she pulled it off. Any failing I see with the episode wasn't with her acting. I've felt that the last two episodes. She stepped up her game this season. Probably because she was so hurt and said she was fukked up when she got the script and she was able to use that to fuel her performance.

BAMBA

The Menace
Supporter
Daps
#BronnSet

We still get Highgarden though right?

:lupe:

What am I saying, of course we do, Bronn takes no losses...:win:

bronn-game-of-thrones.jpg

D.C Young

TMC
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I shytted on a lot of this but I do want to give credit to Emilia Clarke. I'm usually underwhelmed by how she emotes when on the dragon but she was phenomenal this episode. I know that kind of "acting" is difficult because shes riding a fake object in front of a green screen but she pulled it off. Any failing I see with the episode wasn't with her acting. I've felt that the last two episodes. She stepped up her game this season. Probably because she was so hurt and said she was fukked up when she got the script and she was able to use that to fuel her performance.

yeah, her acting improved this season

I still can't get over the baby face though, her face dont go along with her words and temperament

but there where moments this season where she was able to transcend beyond that

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
na fukk yall i like the episode. i stand by it lol
It was great. It maybe would've been better if it was split over 2 episodes but it was still cooked crack :ohlawd: I just watched it now and was able to avoid any spoilers or reactions so it's hilarious to see people throw hissy fits about anything and everything.

This season is head and shoulders above the shyt show that was season 7. But people still find things to complain about.

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
She did a great job. Imagine she had 2 seasons to work with. :mjcry:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
From what I gather, D&D didnt even have the decency to tell Emilia Clarke about her heel turn even though THEY knew about it back in season 1. Imagine putting your character out there as a feminist icon for almost a decade, then going through the season 8 script to find out she's turned into a genocidal maniac. Emilia was right to worry about season 8 leaving a last flavor of what Dany is in people's mouths: I will NEVER unsee that iconic shot of her on top of that dragon, covered in ash, looking like a frenzied lunatic.
It's the same expression I remember Alfie Allen did for Theon Greyjoy when he beheaded Ser Roderick.
Oh no they ruined a feminist icon
mMUD1FN.png

M2lNNoN.png