OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Black Cher

All Star
Daps
Maybe instead of being mad you should accept that the valonquar prophecy wasn't in the show
:ohhh:

Or maybe it was in the show because they introduced it Season 5 Episode 1 with young Cersei going to see the witch and receiving the prophecy. All of which came true in the show except her death. And maybe you should accept that my opinion is my opinion and has nothing to do with you :ohhh:

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
From what I gather, D&D didnt even have the decency to tell Emilia Clarke about her heel turn even though THEY knew about it back in season 1. Imagine putting your character out there as a feminist icon for almost a decade, then going through the season 8 script to find out she's turned into a genocidal maniac. Emilia was right to worry about season 8 leaving a last flavor of what Dany is in people's mouths: I will NEVER unsee that iconic shot of her on top of that dragon, covered in ash, looking like a frenzied lunatic.
It's the same expression I remember Alfie Allen did for Theon Greyjoy when he beheaded Ser Roderick.
I have no problem when them not telling her of the heel turn

Could have effected her acting

:yeshrug:

duck

Bills Mafia
Daps
Reppin
buffalo ny
60073728_2536404533037625_2880684554551558144_o.jpg

Daps
Or maybe it was in the show because they introduced it Season 5 Episode 1 with young Cersei going to see the witch and receiving the prophecy. All of which came true in the show except her death. And maybe you should accept that my opinion is my opinion and has nothing to do with you :ohhh:

The show's prophecy never says her brother will kill her.

And I've pointed out before that the show's prophecy was already wrong cuz Show Cersei and Show Robert DID have a child together. Tho I'm not convinced D&D meant to invalidate the prophecy with that anecdote from episode two when Cersei speaks of the child.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
GRRM gave the showrunners three WTF moments that would happen in the series. The first was Shireen’s burning, the second was “Hold the Door”, and third was something that was happening in season 8. I think it’s safe to assume that was Dany burning Kingslanding.. But after the backlash this has received I wouldn’t be surprised if things change if he ever ends up releasing the books.
You don't think Arya was the WTF moment considering everybody thought it would be Jon or Bran or some wild shyt? The Dany shyt to me wasn't a :ohhh::ooh::mindblown:moment. It was a :patrice::why::snoop: moment.

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
You don't think Arya was the WTF moment considering everybody thought it would be Jon or Bran or some wild shyt? The Dany shyt to me wasn't a :ohhh::ooh::mindblown:moment. It was a :patrice::why::snoop: moment.
There is no Night King in the book so the WTF moment wouldn't make sense being Arya. Plus the showrunners said they came up with that on their own 3 years ago because Jon wouldn't feel right and Arya would be surprising.

BlaqkSpliffin

Ni**as Still Weird - Me
Daps
Reppin
DMV
There is no Night King in the book so the WTF moment wouldn't make sense being Arya. Plus the showrunners said they came up with that on their own 3 years ago because Jon wouldn't feel right and Arya would be surprising.
But even still. The White Walkers exist in the books and their still seen as threat to humanity and bringing upon the long night and all that shyt. Having Arya be the one to do that shyt is a WTF moment. And I don't care about what those damn writers say because they switch up so damn much:hhh:. Lying b*stards said Dany wouldn't be like her father and then turned around wrote last episode:martin::pacspit:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
They had Dany looking crazy at the start....oooh the foreshadowing :camby:

So Tyrion is not only a damn fool he's a damn snitch now :francis:

Jon 'I love you......just not like that' :whoa:

The Iron fleet got smacked with the quickness :heh: Euron picked the wrong time to have a bad shooting night:heh:

The Golden company got treated like jobbers maybe if they had brought some elephants :skip:

Lannister army didn't want any smoke but got it anyway :lolbron:

Ring the bells :damn:

Dany: ding ding, is that the start of round 1 :youngsabo:

So Dany did all of that with 1 dragon but when she had 3...you know what never mind :snoop:

Jon can't even control his own men, is he not meant to be a highly respected leader, what's the point of his character now :francis:

In the midst of a dragon, flames and debris dudes were trying to rape women :gucci:

That Euron vs Jamie fight :mjlol: Jamie walked off massive internal bleeding like it was nothing

The way Qyburn went out, dude literally got rag dolled with one hand :laff:

Clegane Bowl was meh who booked that shyt Vince Russo? and why did the mountain look like Varys on Westeroids, I thought that was a plot twist :russ:

My queen, my strong queen went out like a snivelling coward in the basement, she deserved better, we are Lannisters :mjcry:

Reece

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Was Tyrion crazy when he choked out Shae and shot an arrow into his father as he sat on the shytter?

Yea :yeshrug: Tyrion was mad wrong for that but that’s one case of him snapping compared to how many for Dany?

Y’all disregarding hella things just to whine and support your narrative. Shorty told nikkas MULTIPLE times she was gonna burn down whole cities with everybody inside and she does that and all of sudden it’s unbelievable? You thought she was playing :francis: she told nikkas what it was and what it was gonna be in Qarth, Meereen and Astapor and when she first came to Westeros :francis: Y’all wasn’t listening. It fukks with you now because you saw people die up close and personal. Plenty of people probably died in Slaver’s Bay when she took over them cities. If it was anything like real life the Dothraki would’ve been raping all them women in the city and kids would’ve got hurt and all the rich people’s families who were slavers would’ve been killed even though only the fathers were the actual slavers. Y’all just choosing not to see shyt.