OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Puts modern bombing campaigns into perspective.

#targset might not come out on top, but they've proven to be the gulliest set in tv history. when khaleesi unleashed the flutes it was pure :damn:

she made cersei go from :demonic: to :sadbron: in minutes.

if only she flew to winterfell once the battle was won and burnt that snake bish sansa in her bum ass castle.
Wish she did this season 7 without the pretext of "Dany losing her mind"

I liked her when she was wrathful yet level headed and deliberate. Like this was the first episode dany had killed out of emotion so yes this whole this is jarring and poorly set up. Terrible send off for her

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
The Mountain's backhand :damn:

Arya being :sadbron: about seeing KL'rs dying everywhere least shows she isn't entirely that cold ass killer

So many b*stards were born while Drogo was floating around burning shyt down, word to seth rollins

if the Hound died like Oberyn I would have handwritten the writers a letter IMMEDIATELY:angry:

how'd that ugly ass woman arya kept saving somehow survive all that :dead:

Cersei with the wackest death of a main character? {her theme music was playing like it was her WM Send off :dead:}

Unless her & Jaime get buried under those rocks and it's a Cloverfield like ending :ohhh:

Foxmulder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Long Island,NY
sub-buzz-24953-1557716423-1.jpg
:bryan:

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
Like I said earlier, very surprised the casual critic feels comfortable openly hating this season.

Usually with something this popular, you see them scared to say anything bad

D6ee4WSUUAAzVqQ

Last edited:

NerdNash

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Can’t believe this show is being nitpicked like this lmao I’m glad my GOAT show Breaking Bad couldn’t be done like this :picard:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
I even might've bought it if she burned down the Red Keep first and THEN just lost control and kept going:ld:, but for her to to postpone destroying the person she came to take out, "root and stem" to burn women, children and blacksmiths made no sense.:gucci:
:picard:not the blacksmiths

southern.girl

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Starkset
Fun fact: He also said he would have the book done FOUR years ago and it's still not done. And that was just Winds of Winter. Not even mentioning Dreams of Spring.

Second fun fact: The writers never said they would use his ending to the T and he never confirmed that they would either. They've changed various things and dropped others to tell their story the way they think it should be told. Something both he and his agent have criticized publicly.

Third fun fact: He said they would need 5 more seasons to tell this story correctly. No one expects Dany to be a mary sue character who rules peacefully and is happy. But this ending is not and will not be the one he tells whenever the final book comes out. If you really think he's gonna keep the ending the exact same for a book that won't see the light of day for minimum 6 years or maybe never...I got a castle to sell you.

1. It’s my personal belief that the books are finished & GRRM ain’t releasing them until after the season is over
  2. The GRRM video says that main characters would have the same ending & minor characters may change. If D&D didn’t at least respect the ending of GRRM’s books, why would he authorize a prequel?
  3. Dany will still become a mad queen & she will still die in the books. Mark my words. This is the ending. Dany stans, & alleged GOT fans in general, are simply having a problem with being dead a$$ wrong.