OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Iron Islanders really on some other shyt with Euron thinking he impregnated Cersei & that Jaime's plot armor was gonna let him get the W

Arya genuinely likes the Hound so her taking his advice is :yeshrug: ok i'll take it

The Hound finally facing the Mountain was some final boss video game shyt :mjcry:

Vary's a secret Clegane/Skywalker since he ain't no blackfyre :lupe:

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rip Euron. Bruh still got the best line of the season

Euron: You like that dikk huh. :mjlit:Bet I was the best you ever had

Cersei: :skip:Robert was a drunk who couldn't see his dikk that aint saying much.

Euron: Well what about the Kingslayer :mjpls:

Cersei::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::angry:

shyt had me dying.

Last edited:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why did he go north to fight the white walkers and fukk another woman instead of staying with his pregnant sister that urged him to stay?
All relationships have there ups and down.

When it was all said and done nothing made him really happy besides his sister... so he went back to that.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Was this explicitly stated in the show? That's why I'm not surprised by the Dany heel turn because the books said that incest makes Targs crazy, so it was only a matter of time. The only holding Dany back to me was her listening to her advisors.

No, but look at Joffery, a product of incest, a complete psychopath and Tommen with an intellectual disability....

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
sub-buzz-24953-1557716423-1.jpg

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That last panel could easily read
Jamie realizes that no other love can compare to that of cersei, and hurry's back to be by her side after realizing that no matter what happens he'll always love her.

It's all a matter of perception. Especially in this case.

Dudes and chick do this ALL the time, leave someone toxic get there life together and then randomly run back to the toxic person after months or years apart.