OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

TheAlbionist

All Star
Daps
Reppin
London
Yea literally nothing indicated that a battle was going to occur between them. I know mountain burned him when they were kids but that whole sequence was fukking ridiculous

Next breath you'll be complaining about unfulfilled prophecies.

Sandor didn't just take Gregor's toy, there was some sort of vision in those flames... one or both of them saw the future that day, Melisandre or Thorns said as much... Cleganebowl had to happen just as much as the Battle of Winterfell and Melisandre's death... just like the priests said.

There's still a whole pretty much movie length episode left so they've got time for whatever ending they want... but Bran has some serious explaining to do.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

:comeon:THERE WERE ABOUT 6 DOTHRAKI THAT RODE BACK
HANGING FROM THE SIDE OF THEIR HORSES...

THE VERY NEXT EPISODE WE'RE TOLD SHE STILL HAS ABOUT 15 THOUSAND DOTHRAKI LEFT SINCE SHE ONLY LOST "HALF"
AND THIS IS AFTER D&D SAID THEY WERE WIPED OUT.

:devil:
:evil:

breh you late...we established that they have the ability to multiply @ will

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
lVto8Mr.jpg

ghostwriterx

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Dany not flying straight to the red keep will never not make sense. I don’t get how the showrunners thought people would accept the blatant disregard of character consistency in exchange for spectacle. Dany could have just burned the keep down out of lust for revenge, killed the innocents in the red keep and Jon, Tyrion and Arya would still have a reason to view her as mad.

I even might've bought it if she burned down the Red Keep first and THEN just lost control and kept going:ld:, but for her to to postpone destroying the person she came to take out, "root and stem" to burn women, children and blacksmiths made no sense.:gucci:

The Prince of All Saiyans

Formerly Jisoo Stan & @Twitter
Daps
Northerners started acting funny soon as they hit Kings Landing

Women & children getting knocked over like George Costanza saw a fire

Cersei stood her ground and when Dany came flying up the Mountain moved as tho he was about to just put a stop to Drogo :mjlol:

watching this I actually thought 'Jaime cant die cause of motherfukking Euron:angry:not like this :mjcry:'

I still get where it was Qyburn wanted to bring Cersei..what holdfast?:wtf:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
But there was no way she could have burned anyone without innocent lives being lost. She wasn’t seeking out innocent people she was burning the entire city. Y’all make it like she was looking for them specially

But at the same time I hear all of y’all points and I still think it made sense based on her character.

YOU CANT BE SERIOUS.

SHE WAS CLEARLY SEEKING OUT INNOCENT PPL.

:devil:
:evil:

noob_saibot

All Star
Daps
Dany going mad queen was one of the book theories I always thought was true and this basically confirms it. This could have been amazing if they didn't rush it and instead developed the plot points properly, even keeping my expectations at a minimum this was handled too poorly to overlook.. If only I had any hope Grrm would finish the books I would have looked forward to seeing how he'd handle Dany going mad, the ice dragon, Shireen burning, Jon's revival and reveal, and the end of the white walkers, all those plots could be amazing if done correctly, but it is what it is. This will probably be the only end to the series I'll see, which sucks, but at least I don't have to invest any more time into this after the last episode.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Damn, Dany went all Anakin killing younglings route huh...

Anyway so what’s the odds on a scene with her siccing Drogon on Jon only to see he’s unhurt by the flames? I remember that was talked about awhile ago when ppl was still debating whether or not he was a Targ.

YaThreadTrashB!

Superstar
Daps
Damn, Dany went all Anakin killing younglings route huh...

Anyway so what’s the odds on a scene with her siccing Drogon on Jon only to see he’s unhurt by the flames? I remember that was talked about awhile ago when ppl was still debating whether or not he was a Targ.
Hopefully something like that happens

Jon snow making 500k an episode to be a backup this season