:wow:

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I realized it when watching.. But I haven't seen anyone say it

Anybody notice how the Tower scene was exactly the same as the wall scene

"4 feet of cold rolled steel" "they got giants down there" "no such thing as giants"

"red keep has never fallen" "they got dragons down there" "we good"

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Dany not flying straight to the red keep will never not make sense. I don’t get how the showrunners thought people would accept the blatant disregard of character consistency in exchange for spectacle. Dany could have just burned the keep down out of lust for revenge, killed the innocents in the red keep and Jon, Tyrion and Arya would still have a reason to view her as mad.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
She's already worse than the Hound. I don't recall the Hound ending an entire House. Arya throughout season 7 came off like a psychopath. Early this season, not much different. Got some dikk, but didn't really change. Suddenly....once you're in the f**king Red Keep, a conversation with the Hound makes you want to live?? Couldn't have come to that conclusion before leaving Winterfell and facing DEATH?? The castle was falling apart as they walked in. You walk in like a boss....and suddenly...I realize after a 2 month ride from Winterfell, while standing inside of a nearly collapsed castle just yards away from my target that has obsessed you for years...I want to live.....:camby:
She doesnt know shes only yards away from cersei................

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
I would have been just as dissatisfied if the show ended with the night king. The zombie shyt never appealed to me. The major plot points of this season are fine but the execution and the way they arrived at them don’t make a lick of sense.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why are people asking about the Dothraki being back? They were never completely finished. There were at least a dozen who ran back after the wights fukked them up so obviously there was still some alive and this was shown at the feast also that there were still some left.

Also, people expecting the Dothraki and Unsullied to not kill everything in sight? :gucci:

Are you two telling me it isn't shown where Dothraki are running back away from the Wights? People in this thread getting stupider by the minute :mjlol:

:comeon:THERE WERE ABOUT 6 DOTHRAKI THAT RODE BACK
HANGING FROM THE SIDE OF THEIR HORSES...

THE VERY NEXT EPISODE WE'RE TOLD SHE STILL HAS ABOUT 15 THOUSAND DOTHRAKI LEFT SINCE SHE ONLY LOST "HALF"
AND THIS IS AFTER D&D SAID THEY WERE WIPED OUT.

:devil:
:evil: