OFFICIAL Game of Holmes Season 8 Thread - A Dream of Flat Tops 4/14/19

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
:salute:Varys

He was right, he knew it and he wasn't too biased to acknowledge he was wrong before it was too late. He's partially to blame for what happened too cause he helped Danny on the way but at least he could admit he was wrong.
Went out like a G too, burning to ashes without a sound

Jon gonna commit a harakiri after that. The most "pure good" character got drown into this brutal massacre... :ld: Think he's gonna end Danny end then himself too.
Dude wanted good all the way through but he fukked up and the moment of truth couldn't be more painful to him :to:

Tyrion also fukked up, he was one of the smartest guys in the whole GOT universe but he let his emotions get the best of him and he convinced himself that all will be good even if it was obvious they won't be. He thought he can handle the situation with something even in the last minutes, he didn't learn from all his mistakes in the last couple of seasons and he knows it. :francis:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
So instead you want to ignore what you saw on screen and that it was said on screen that about half died. :francis: Surely you have other nitpicks to get to.. lol
Episode 3: 30 k run into AOD...only a dozen (let's be generous and say 100) run back...we see almost no dothraki fighting when the battle moves inside winterfell...D&D say, yes, they pretty much all died
Episode 4: now only half died

is that plain enough for you or you still wanna play stupid like that equation makes sense? :usure:

yea, i'll stand by this "nitpick", you go continue to defend other lapses in logic :camby: :snooze:

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Haven't rewatched an episode after it aired since Loot Train, but last night was an exception. The unhinged chaos and calamity in King's Landing. :ohlawd::ohlawd:

But GOTDAMN I feel robbed after that episode. This heel turn deserved a full season. Culminating paranoia and disdain, heel turn, fall out... that's a season. Season 7 should've ended the Night King chapter with a full 10 episodes. Remaining issues fleshed out this season. If only. :mjcry:

I have to say, "Clegane bowl" was always some campy nonsense book readers seemed to want to force into the show. Following the shows logic:
  • Big brother burned little brother's face as kids
  • Both continued to grow up in the same household
  • Both follow the same "career path."
  • They get old and little brother suddenly wishes to murder big brother over delayed PTSD?

What? :mjlol:

Now I think I read somewhere that it's implied in the books The Mountain killed their parents? If so, that would be a great reason for seeking vengeance. However, none of that shyt is in the show. I know the term is done TO DEATH on here, but "Clegane Bowl" has to be the most literal piece of fan service this show has presented. Hound literally served no purpose after Season 4 and should've stayed dead there with the other series' greats.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
bytch we all seen 6 dartraki and Jorah return. Everybody died and it was confirmed after the show clown. Again if I send 1000 warriors to battle and 12 comes back during the first stage of the battle and we continue to get our ass handed to us the rest of the battle and we see them 12 in no parts of the battle it’s safe to say even if those 12 lived we can say they army is dead.

You are completely disregarding what is said on screen because you watched an interview where someone said it's a wrap. You are supposed to pay attention to what's on screen, that is all that matters, it doesn't matter what the idiot said in some after show, either it was misinterpreted or something went awry because it's mentioned that half are left on screen.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
You are completely disregarding what is said on screen because you watched an interview where someone said it's a wrap. You are supposed to pay attention to what's on screen, that is all that matters, it doesn't matter what the idiot said in some after show, either it was misinterpreted or something went awry because it's mentioned that half are left on screen.
:wtf: Didn’t I tell don’t quote me again you idiot

Maxine Shaw

#ColiFam gave more $ 2 my students than my school
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, N.Y.
I have to say, "Clegane bowl" was always some campy nonsense book readers seemed to want to force into the show. Following the shows logic:
  • Big brother burned little brother's face as kids
  • Both continued to grow up in the same household
  • Both follow the same "career path."
  • They get old and little brother suddenly wishes to murder big brother over delayed PTSD?

What? :mjlol:

I'm forced to agree. Considering all the terrible thing the Hound did in his life, I'm rolling my eyes at the fact that fire STILL has him freezing like a bytch all these years later. Good fukking riddance.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I told you all that GRRM told these writers what the end game was, please believe Dany was going to turn mad in the books and the lannister twins were going to die together. That's GRRM right down to the anti-war imagery.
I dont think people would of minded it playing out that way if it wasn't so forced and rushed.

Big Dick

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I see one more person try to put the blame on GRRM I swear...

You can say it’s his fault that D&D decided to have Jaime duel Euron...but it’s 100% on D&D they thru decided to have Euron blasted off his ship, swim miles in armor with his sword, and somehow pop up at the exact place and time where Jaime is, and then have one handed Jaime get the W. That’s some lazy ass, I put my research paper off and now have to finish it all in one night type writing. And there’s countless examples of that this season.