Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Daps
watched all the Screams in the past month and this one is the worst by a wide margin. I don't think you can still do a shytty copy just b/c you're telling us its a shytty copy. the "meta" shyt only works so many times, and i thought the dialogue in this movie was horrendous. didn't give a fukk about any of the new kids. thought the killers would be
Quaid and girl twin
so got half right. trash
:mjtf:

Kinguno

The Immortal
Daps
Reppin
New York
Because I saw this one in theaters after re watching all of them this one was more logical than the other sequels but at the same time I’m so tired of these type of oh it’s been so and so many years sequel/ reboot that Halloween has done itself a bunch of times.

It’s obvious there wasn’t a plan so you can’t go back into time to add importance especially when horror film rights change companies and directions so fast.

I loved seeing this but the movies are spoiled when you see actors type casted in other shyt then they act a different way like a killer lol

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not bad. Was kind of underwhelmed by the killers was hoping they wouldn't go the two killer route again nor the bf angle. And after the killers were revealed I kind of checked out but ehhh whatever still a solid movie.

Dewey needed to finally go, but getting killed by a lil petite woman was wack but goofy shyt like that happens in the series you gotta remember Randy got manhandled by Billys mom :russ: :stopitslime: You would think Dewey and Randy would not have made the rookie mistakes they made that got them killed.

Anyway looking forward to Scream 6..... seen some good ideas about the next movie on here I like the idea of having a black killer for the next movie. I think its something they need to consider. I think it would be surprising too.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Mach 31, 2023 :banderas:

In That bytch AGAIN Head First Day 1 :ohlawd:

CourtesyFlush

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dang have I become cynical to the horror genre or are people hyping up trash lately? Cause I thought this was total trash and I wanted to like it. I love the scream franchise

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]

Amber zombie cameo please :blessed::feedme::shaq:

jk

latest