Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Daps
Sam is going to eventually kill or (almost) kill Sidney. That's what they have set the stage for. Hopefully they get us there in a creative way.

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Aside from this, shyt was fire

Dudes had guessed the killers just off the trailers 2 months in advance. Hopefully they fix that next time.
Guessed it off the poster :heh:
screamonlineteaser1-sheetj-quaidrichie01.jpeg

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
Mrs. Loomis didn't kill anybody though, she just helped or as she said "guided" Mickey. BUT realistically at least 3 of those kills in Scream 2 could be done by Mrs. Loomis.

Omar Epps, Jada Pinkett, and Derrick

Mrs. Loomis was the one who snatched up Randy in the van :francis:

How did no one mention that ole girl's grandmother killed the twins uncle (Randy).

The mama should have been ready to throw her ass out the damn house :camby:

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
How did no one mention that ole girl's grandmother killed the twins uncle (Randy).

The mama should have been ready to throw her ass out the damn house :camby:
:russ: Only a few people knew she was Billy's daughter

Even still though, Can't put that on her

I want to see who their dad is, Where he at, and if he ran out on them or something :mjpls:

Dr. Narcisse

Veteran
Daps
:russ: Only a few people knew she was Billy's daughter

Even still though, Can't put that on her

I want to see who their dad is, Where he at, and if he ran out on them or something :mjpls:
Still it should have been addressed. She said that shyt right in front of a Randy shrine. :mjlol:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
I'm here for it. We don't need Sidney and Gale in this one tho.
I could see Gale organically being included because she's a media personality with a news chat show and she's tied to the Woodsboro murders so her showing up to cover it makes sense.

I can't see any reason Sid would leave her family to come fight serial killers with some children she barely knows aside from the killer coming at her first.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Only OG member I’m 100% cool with returning at this point is Roger L. Jackson, the voice of Ghostface.

If you want Sid back in Woodsboro for the next film, she’s going to have to die and out of respect for the late Wes, I just cannot see that happening. :manny:

Last edited:

Jello Biafra

A true friend stabs you in the front
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Behind You
Yeah…Thid shyt ruins the hospital scene the more and more I watch.

Ghostface literally was taller than Dewey :snoop:
The idea that petite little girl was who was in the hospital scene is one of the two things that irked me the most about this movie (the other being the sheriff getting butchered on her lawn in broad daylight in a nice suburban neighborhood). They really should've cast a more statuesque actress in the role of Amber.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
“Red Right Hand” is so damn hard :wow:

fukk Peaky Blinders :pacspit:

Conz

Superstar
Daps
watched all the Screams in the past month and this one is the worst by a wide margin. I don't think you can still do a shytty copy just b/c you're telling us its a shytty copy. the "meta" shyt only works so many times, and i thought the dialogue in this movie was horrendous. didn't give a fukk about any of the new kids. thought the killers would be
Quaid and girl twin
so got half right. trash