Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

taker597

Superstar
Daps
I feel like this film was 90% better than original in almost every way, but completely fall short with the villain reveal and monologues.

A lot of it is that fukking nuclear scenr by fukking Skeet and fukking Greatest Shaggy Scooby-Doo, Matthews Lillard.

You can't be like... "Well they should get better actor. "When they had a couple of nobodies making one of the greatest scenes of the 90s. shyt the next biggest role either did was Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Like wtf....

But these 5'4" female killers are wack.

At the same time... I think they used this film to set up the sequel for something drastically different in the 6th film.

Last edited:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Sydney already said she not coming back to die, As she shouldn’t but they need to move away from her and gail anyway tbh.

I don’t want to see anymore female ghostface. Im tired of that outlandish ass shyt :snoop:

Like breh said above, Im with him on the Scream 3 not being as bad as people say take. Roman’s a much better/more believable ghostface than Mrs.Loomis, Amber, or Sidney little ass cousin :snoop:
Neve Campbell going to say that shyt every time and she should. Builds up a big level of false security, because she'll do it if it's right.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Neve Campbell going to say that shyt every time and she should. Builds up a big level of false security, because she'll do it if it's right.
Ehhhh, Who would even have the cache to take her out if not her brother or cousin.

Unless we gonna bring back Maureen :skip:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sydney already said she not coming back to die, As she shouldn’t but they need to move away from her and gail anyway tbh.

I don’t want to see anymore female ghostface. Im tired of that outlandish ass shyt :snoop:

Like breh said above, Im with him on the Scream 3 not being as bad as people say take. Roman’s a much better/more believable ghostface than Mrs.Loomis, Amber, or Sidney little ass cousin :snoop:
what makes Roman more believable?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I feel like this film was 90% better than original in almost every way, but completely fall short with the villain monologues.

A lot of it is that fukking nuclear monologues by fukking Skeet and fukking Matthews Lillard.

You can't be like... "Well they should better actor. "When they had a couple of nobodies making one of the greatest scenes of the 90s. shyt the next biggest role either did was Shaggy from Scooby-Doo. Like wtf....

At the same time... I think they used to felt to set up the sequel for something drastically different. It feels like they hold back with a safer villains just to hold back a little.
Not to take anything away from Skeet and Matt’s performances, but Williamson kicked ass on that ‘96 script. Like….absolute game changer. His presence in this latest entry was felt even though he served as EP. For the new guys in charge, I thought Radio Silence did a good job of bringing things back to form in this. That’s kinda all I wanted.

On another note - This felt like the prettiest Scream film since the first two, but it was hard to ignore majority of it being filmed on the sets. Things felt congested. The climax at Stu’s house should’ve felt bigger than it did. The camera pan once Sidney arrived or when Sam was on the front porch would have felt more grand with wide shots.

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
Sam. :stopitslime: Billy's daughter.

Atleast she at least 5'8.

I agree with the wack ass female killers... Mainly because they be fukking 5 FOOT 2 INCHES :hhh:
But In the hospital that mofo was 6'2 :dead:

taker597

Superstar
Daps
Nobody like Sam though

And that's why she gonna embrace being the villain and be broken by her psychotic delusional hallucinations of Billy. Her 1st killing will set her up for a downward spiral till she finally cracks.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Mrs. Loomis didn't kill anybody though, she just helped or as she said "guided" Mickey. BUT realistically at least 3 of those kills in Scream 2 could be done by Mrs. Loomis.

Omar Epps, Jada Pinkett, and Derrick