Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

Not bad. Was kind of underwhelmed by the killers was hoping they wouldn't go the two killer route again nor the bf angle. And after the killers were revealed I kind of checked out but ehhh whatever still a solid movie.

Dewey needed to finally go, but getting killed by a lil petite woman was wack but goofy shyt like that happens in the series you gotta remember Randy got manhandled by Billys mom :russ: :stopitslime: You would think Dewey and Randy would not have made the rookie mistakes they made that got them killed.

Anyway looking forward to Scream 6..... seen some good ideas about the next movie on here I like the idea of having a black killer for the next movie. I think its something they need to consider. I think it would be surprising too.

Amber zombie cameo please :blessed::feedme::shaq:

jk

Any of yall peep the fan made Scream: Legacy on youtube?

Production quality is high as hell and its only an hour so im definitely gonna run it. Looks fire tbh.

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Neve Campbell not returning for part 6.

They gave her a lowball offer.

How you lowball the face of the franchise?!?

If part 6 isnt as successful as five, its a direct reflection of this.

Vic Damone. Jr

Don't support the phonies, support the real
Daps
Reppin
Memphis TN
UgbBEGJ.jpg

:noah:
VOKVhAr.gif

HipHopStan

Top 113 Poster
Daps
Reppin
I LIVE IN A CARDBOARD BOX!
After rewatching this, I think there's a bit of irony in the fact that the two killers in this film weren't even originally targeting the three legacy characters until they decided to get involved themselves which makes Dewey's death even more poignant. If he had kept out of it, he'd be coming back for Scream 6. :wow: