Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps

Amber zombie cameo please :blessed::feedme::shaq:

jk

Going forward they need to at least tease the older sister falling into her biological father’s ways, if not have her be Ghostface at one point.

The movie was okay. The original 3 movies are like comfort movies for me, I really love them, but this “re-quel” wasn’t bad. I liked the little sister’s(Tara) performance. She gives me potential new Sidney vibes not blank face older sister.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Going forward they need to at least tease the older sister falling into her biological father’s ways, if not have her be Ghostface at one point.

The movie was okay. The original 3 movies are like comfort movies for me, I really love them, but this “re-quel” wasn’t bad. I liked the little sister’s(Tara) performance. She gives me potential new Sidney vibes not blank face older sister.
Felt like they already teased it with Sam when she leaned into her inner, serial killer side and stabbed Richie 22 times. :demonic:

I agree with you, and I’m hoping the next film dives more into that wild side. So far, that’s what it’s looking like. I do love that particular scene though because it took me back to Ready or Not’s ridiculousness.

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
I agree with you, and I’m hoping the next film dives more into that wild side.

she gonna :demonic:
Melissa%2BBarrera%2Bnaked%2Bsex%2Bscene%2B-%2BVida%2BS03%2BE04%2B2.gif
motherfukkers in Scream 6

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps

fukk that. Opening scene next movie they gotta kill either Sam, Tara, or Gail

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Not bad. Was kind of underwhelmed by the killers was hoping they wouldn't go the two killer route again nor the bf angle. And after the killers were revealed I kind of checked out but ehhh whatever still a solid movie.

Dewey needed to finally go, but getting killed by a lil petite woman was wack but goofy shyt like that happens in the series you gotta remember Randy got manhandled by Billys mom :russ: :stopitslime: You would think Dewey and Randy would not have made the rookie mistakes they made that got them killed.

Anyway looking forward to Scream 6..... seen some good ideas about the next movie on here I like the idea of having a black killer for the next movie. I think its something they need to consider. I think it would be surprising too.
Honestly i feel like they should have gone with a three killers for this film, esp how dewey went out. No way that 100 lb girl could do that. So maybe, the third killer is still out there?

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
Honestly i feel like they should have gone with a three killers for this film, esp how dewey went out. No way that 100 lb girl could do that. So maybe, the third killer is still out there?
ht4ka5ify7o81.jpg

She’s fairly tall for a woman and I was thinking she would’ve been more plausible as Ghostface during the whole hospital ordeal. Liv was pretty boring in this and the obvious red herring, but I wish they did more with her.

FluffyEyes

Mrs. Boss Lady
Daps
fukk that. Opening scene next movie they gotta kill either Sam, Tara, or Gail

They gotta build up the newer cast first before they dispatch anymore of the legacy characters. Tara can be the new heart of the series, Jenny Ortega was fantastic in this. I also want them to play around with Sam's character going forward. I think they set up a few different storylines with this movie and I'm interested in seeing where they go.