Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I walked into this movie thinking the new kids would be shaky and was pleasantly surprised at the chemistry. Really enjoyed Mindy and Chad. Thought Dylan Minnette’s character was going to be on some fukkboy shyt from the trailer and he turns out to be the one kid I felt sorry for the most.

Dewey had the most gruesome death but I thought Judy’s was the saddest. Dying in pursuit of thinking your own son is dead, when he really wasn’t at the moment. :picard:

Chad with the thumbs up at the end. Glad he lived, but homie gotta know damn well he ain’t gonna last in the next one. :damn:

Last edited:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yes Jenna Ortega would hopefully be the main star in a sequel. she's great.

my 2 gripes with the movie

billy loomis digitally de-aged. i'm so sick of this dexter ass trope of dead people talking to people in the present. i did kind of like that last one before she went ham though.
To me, it kind of tied into the mention of Mary Sue earlier in the movie.

She had this special ability of her dead serial killer father, who she never met, giving her tips, pointing out weapons for her to use.

Then as the daughter of Billy, she also has a:demonic: side

JayStarwind

Superstar
Daps
Pretty good :smugbiden:

Was surprised by how good the cast was. Everyone held their on and kept me interested. Had an idea who the killer was initially then had doubts but the hospital scene verified it. Great kills, one was a lil too good :picard:
Dewey :mjcry:

I kinda wish they would have went with a different ending but it made sense considering what was established.

Last edited:

NeoSeeker

GOAT human
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
Really fun movie! Probably my favorite after the original?

I really enjoyed Scream 4, but the characters there all felt like cannon fodder from the jump. The cast here had chemistry and was fun to watch. I loved Sam and the twins, and even Tara had her moments of badassery.

I always hated Amber though, and her trying to get her Karen on with the tears after her ass was busted made me hate her more.

This movie definitely felt like the end for Sidney and Gale. Sam will probably carry the franchise going forward. I'm with it.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
I walked into this movie thinking the new kids would be shaky and was pleasantly surprised at the chemistry. Really enjoyed Mindy and Chad. Thought Dylan Minnette’s character was going to be on some fukkboy shyt from the trailer and he turns out to be the one kid I felt sorry for the most.

Dewey had the most gruesome death but I thought Judy’s was the saddest. Dying in pursuit of thinking your own son is dead, when he really wasn’t at the moment. :picard:

Chad with the thumbs up at the end. Glad he lived, but homie gotta know damn well he ain’t gonna last in the next one. :damn:

for him to live they shoulda just had him look at his phone leading him to the bushes and be like “NOPE” and head back to the party
:russ::mjlol::lolbron:

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
for him to live they shoulda just had him look at his phone leading him to the bushes and be like “NOPE” and head back to the party
:russ::mjlol::lolbron:
That part had me :dahell:

Your girl says lets go up stairs, you hit her with the "Nah, you may try to kill me" :hubie:

Your girl tells you to come to the bushes that get no light behind the house and you go:shaq:

Last edited:

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
That part had me :dahell:

Your girl says lets go up stairs, you hit her with the :hubie:

Your girl tells you to come to the bushes that get no light behind the house and you go:shaq:
Exactly lol. Part of the whole Meta angle was teens having a ton of what data on what NOT to do and breh did the oldest trick in the book
:mjlol:

We need a movie where there is a character that does everything you supposed to do and represents the audience in telling folks “man hell nah you dumb”
I wonder if thats the angle Peele will use in Nope

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Exactly lol. Part of the whole Meta angle was teens having a ton of what data on what NOT to do and breh did the oldest trick in the book

We need a movie where there is a character that does everything you supposed to do and represents the audience in telling folks “man hell nah you dumb”
I wonder if thats the angle Peele will use in Nope

haven't seen it in years, but didn't cabin in the woods do that?

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Imma elaborate on my Scream 6 idea. I wasn't feeling well today so I had time to think about this shyt :mjlol:

The opening scene can be the usual Scream shyt. Unknown hot chick gets stalked by Ghostface, the usual. But then she actually manages to fight him off but just when she's out the door, a second Ghostface shows up. Unlike the first though, he simply leers at her and stands still. She's in a basement or some shyt and the door is jammed, so she's trying to escape and freaking out not knowing what's about to happen. Ghostface 1 gets back up and kicks the door down to get in the basement, and now ol girl is fukkED. But when Ghostface 1 sees the new Ghostface he breaks character and is like ":wtf:Who the fukk are you?" in his real voice. Ghostface 2 fukks him up and starts carving him the fukk up, just super gruesome and :demonic: with the shyt. The girl is so shook she just watches. Ghostface 2 looks up at her and bytch thinks she's next, but dude just continues stabbing up the the OG like he's lasagna and shyt. She takes that as her cue to get the fukk out before he's finished, but when she gets out the house she collapses from blood loss or an injury or some shyt. The scene ends ambiguously - maybe she looks out the window and sees Ghostface looking at her on some:demonic:, lifts his dagger, and cleans it off.

After the credits tho, we find out not only that homegirl survived, but Ghostface 2 simply left after killing the OG and the cops showed up without her even calling them. A Detective (Either his first name is Dexter or his last name is Morgan :mjlol:) says the 911 call came from an anonymous number (or maybe the first Ghostface's phone:ohhh:). So they're starting to think maybe this second Ghostface actually saved her? Or it's trap and this is all part of his greater plan. We found that Tara, now in college, has become an activist speaking out about violence against women after her experiences and shyt, and that's made her a target. Show some neckbeard cacs harassing her and shyt :pachaha: . Accusing her of misandry since the other Ghostface was a chick and they killed more men than women :pachaha: . Sam warns her that it's best to lay low, but Tara says she's not gonna hide.

But now a slew of copycat Ghostfaces are popping up and targeting Tara, and the cops find out there's this whole radicalized group of Ghostfaces that have been recruited by some anonymous dude that are all trying to silence Tara and her feminist agenda (or they think she's leading a child sex trafficking ring :mjlol:). But they all end up being killed off by a this mysterious "other" Ghostface. Maybe a few are killed off while they're donning the masks, others are killed just chilling out of the mask and the detectives discover they were linked to the Ghostface group.

Anyway, this all leads to the end, where we learn that Sam is vigilante Ghostface, who after becoming overwhelmed with this urge to kill again decided to direct her violent impulses on deserving targets. But the thing is, we start to see that even if she's seemingly doing a "good" thing, she's really just the other side of the coin from the previous Ghostfaces...see, because SHE was the Anon that was radicalizing these copycat Ghostfaces to go after her own sister because she needed targets she would be motivated to kill. So she's orchestrated all this fukkery, put her sister in danger, and turned these dudes psycho so she could get her rocks off but not feel bad about it. Make it a bit of a commentary on QAnon and the alt right - how they recruit all these angsty disenfranchised whiteboys and make them think they're the real victims and conjure up fake conspiracies, fooling them into thinking they're finding a real brotherhood and reclaiming their power when in reality they're just suckers being grifted by a sociopath. To set up a third movie, Sam escapes but all her friends and family are:mjpls::aicmon::leostare: towards her now and it ends with her donning the mask again.

Last edited: