Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
One thing i realized is....
when did Billy Loomis have a baby if he was a "high school kid" in scream 1?

Billy was bout 20 years old in High School :mjlol:

yup..suddenly he fukked hoes and we didn't know\?
the only chicken he was clucking was sydney!
Nah, Billy low key had hoes. Peep the video store scene.

You really think dude was waiting around for Sidney all that time and NOT fukking :usure:

Silkk

Daps
Mikey Madison looks good but weird to me.

She's pale af but she looks Asian. Fine but weird.
She’s nice to me….Had a kind of fukked up thought watching lol

Thats the one time taking box should be acceptable right? I mean she is trying to kill you :patrice:

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
2(3?) back to back films with lame ass killer(s).

I called Jack Quaid as soon as he was cast. It's always one of the more well known White dudes. I was hoping to be surprised here, but they didn't do a good job of making it not obvious. Perhaps that was the point and the 2nd killer was the mystery, but I pegged Amber after the halfway mark. Once again, I have hard time picturing a girl that tiny could be that durable and strong. She manages to tank all the point blank shots from Dewey? I know it's a film, but that really stretched my suspension of disbelief there.

The best part of the film was watching the heroes save the day. Probably the most satisfying killer death in the whole series.

I heard this was better than the third and fourth one:ehh:

IMO, it's better than the 3rd, but 1, 2, and 4(albeit slightly) are better.

Silkk

Daps
I called Amber in the beginning because of the phone and the damn trailer spoiled the fire scene :snoop:

Then called dude numerous times:snoop:
When he and Amber were “introduced” in the hospital. That shyt was like :comeon:
Then when his bytch ass didn’t help Dewey fight :pacspit:
And when he took the pump

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
Anyone else think it's possible Sam might be Ghostface next movie after enjoying killing her man a little too much and getting drunk off her first taste of blood?:patrice: Whole aftermath scene I was :lupe: especially when she got in the ambulance with her sister. Seemed like the perfect spot to do one of them dikkhead sequel hooks. I know it would fly in the face of the theme of not being defined by your parents but it could be interesting

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
Anyone else think it's possible Sam might be Ghostface next movie after enjoying killing her man a little too much and getting drunk off her first taste of blood?:patrice: Whole aftermath scene I was :lupe: especially when she got in the ambulance with her sister. Seemed like the perfect spot to do one of them dikkhead sequel hooks. I know it would fly in the face of the theme of not being defined by your parents but it could be interesting
i definitely can

they could turn the franchise on its head and make her the slasher to root for, sorta like freddy in the OG NOES

FunkDoc1112

Heavily Armed
Daps
Reppin
The 718
i definitely can

they could turn the franchise on its head and make her the slasher to root for, sorta like freddy in the OG NOES
Maybe she's Dexter. Next plot could be copycat Scream's getting killed off and a cop trying to figure out who's behind it all while Sam is seemingly being pursued by one of them. Then she reveals she's the Ghostface Killer (don't ask me how :wow:) and is trying to direct her newfound murderous impulses at deserving targets. Hell, could even lead to a third movie where she starts going too far to escape the law and now we KNOW who Ghostface is...or at least we think we do:merchant:

Last edited:

Silkk

Daps
i definitely can

Maybe she's Dexter. Next plot could be copycat Scream's getting killed off and a cop trying to figure out who's behind it all while Sam is seemingly being pursued by one of them. Then she reveals she's the Ghostface Killer (don't ask me how :wow:) and is trying to direct her newfound murderous impulses at deserving targets. Hell, could even lead to a third movie where she starts going too far to escape the law and now we KNOW who Ghostface is...or might be:merchant:

Absolutely fukking Not!

“It takes a man to do something like that”

jadden

Superstar
Daps
Off 1st viewing, this is my second favorite Scream film after the original. I really enjoyed it, definitely wanna see a Scream 6 :ehh::feedme:

Probably the most vicious Ghostface has been ever been. I really liked the new cast especially Tara, Mindy, Wes and Chad. I thought they were the MVP’s of the movie along with OG 3.

I’m willing to suspend my disbelief for it because I enjoyed the movie so this isn’t really a big deal but Lol at 5’2 petite, frail Mikey Madison doing the majority of the killings

Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, the 305
I love the Babadook. The fact they referenced it beginning and the end was enough to put this movie as the third best entry.

it def tried to be too meta like a lot of ya said but overall it was much much improved over the delirious past two movies. They basically was destroying them by calling it Stab 8 the entire movie. Killer motives were creative as fukk too. I enjoyed the angle they went with. Overall a fun horror watch. Just like the directors last film Ready Or Not.

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
i definitely can

Sam turning out to be an actual killer later would be dope. I wasn’t really into her character all that much until she started going bezerk near the end.

Went from :obama: to :merchant: on them stabs to Richie. Then she wiped the blood off the knife the same way as Ghostface would. :wow:

Scream can finally play with this idea without pissing off most of the horror community by making Sidney some crazed killer. Please let my Scream Queen walk into the sunset and live a peaceful life.