Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

Deltron

The Return
Top Supporter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The year 3030
shyt looked like the cast of dragrassi....even had a :heh: look alike, haha.

overall fukked with it, the violence was :blessed:

:mjlol: toxic fandoms, but they ain't wrong

:mjcry: dewy got it good, also liked how the trailer spliced "it's an honor" from this scene for the sidney scene

i was 1/3 right in the end :troll:, sam went straight loomis at the end on richie

Daps
I liked it. Melissa Barrera and Jenna Ortega. The Latin takeover has begun. Y'all die
No pedo but when i saw this girl on that Disney show like 5 years ago, i told myself "that girl gonna be big time in the movies one day"

I was right (she was on Season 2 of Netflix's YOU as well)

what was that song in the beginning that sampled ms jackson?

Actually, it’s this.

Yo, a handful of hood nikkas in my theater boo'd this when it came on
:russ::snoop:

Anyway, heres my review of Scream 5....

Best parts
(in no order)
  1. The mixed football player was hilarious when he said something like "yo im sorry but i dont think its a good idea to go upstairs with you right now because im....not....so... sure you aren't the killer and its safer to stay down here with all these witnesses around:laff: I thought that was hilarious for some reason
  2. The way they all were stammering over each other wondering who the killer was then that chick just burst out with the gun and shot dude right in the forehead had me jump out my seat!:yes:
  3. Same with how the bearded boyfriend killer stumbled down the steps and bumped the knife into his GF's stomach!
  4. I liked how they killed off the female cop from "Scream 4". She was running up the steps in broad daylight but ghostface intercepted her behind a pillar and stabbed her then the way he stuck the knife in her son's cheek was wild gruesome!
  5. Also all the "whodunit" commentary between the group of friends was really done well especially the mixed girl and chick in the basement grabbing beers.
Worst parts
  1. All this forced LGBT shyt. Randy's black niece was really cool till i saw her making out with a random white chick.:smh:
  2. I doubt Randy's sister was down with Brothas enough to have two kids and where was they daddy at in the movie? :mjpls:
  3. The ending reveal was awesome when bearded dude stabbed his girlfriend. I was hoping they were gonna say they were cousins of Goofy killer dude from Scream 1 but instead they went with a corny fan fiction motive and i got bored till they all died.
  4. Courtney Cox looking like she was 65 years old turned me off
  5. Dewey being a cop for 2 decades but got hemmed up by a 5'foot tall senior girl :smh:
  6. Where was the black teens (not mixed) at in this film? Not even at the party as an extra? :smh:
Overall this is the 3rd best film they made (order is 1,2,5,4,3)

I enjoyed it

Overall: 7/10

Last edited: