Official fukk Paramount for Ruining Scream (2022 & beyond) Thread

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Yeah, Scream is almost underrated as a franchise at this point.

1st is a classic.
Second is good with some classic scenes.
3rd is below average
The 4th was surprisingly good and that scene where old girl gets her insides sliced open is still crazy.

FakeNews

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I dont know why but I slept on scream 4 I dont even rememberer it coming out 10 years ago

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
@hex can you sticky on Fri?

Be4RBsd.png

Fred.

Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I definitely plan on ordering me a Buck 120 soon. I'm not a knife collector but thats always been a sexy ass knife :whew:

Lootpack

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DM[V]
I really enjoyed this for the most part. Slashers are BYKE.

The Scream franchise is in great hands. I’m pretty sure this will still be my 2nd favorite after the OG once the hype subsides later. It plays along the meta lines way better than what Matrix Resurrections had tried to do. The dialogue felt clunky at some parts, but the callbacks and new characters felt genuine. They did a great job capturing the charm of Woodsboro and I haven’t felt that kind of tension in the final act since the first two films.

Between this and Ti West’s next film, Jenna Ortega is the next Scream Queen. 100%. :wow:

Loved the usage of Red Right Hand in the first death scene. That track has been a staple in all of the past films.

The :flabbynsick: rendition of Dewey’s theme when he first showed up. :mjcry:

:dead: at being on the verge of sending Gale triple texts.

I think most of us knew Dewey was going to bite the bullet, but I’m glad he got the most gruesome death in the franchise. If an OG like Dewey is going to go out, then he should go out with a bang and that’s exactly what they did.

I liked how blunt and merciless the kills were in this, especially when you take in consideration that the killers wanted to put their own spin to the requel.

The entire sequence before Wes’ death made me gain a ton of faith in Radio Silence handling Scream. They just fukking get it. Those extended fake outs felt like its own love letter to Craven. The knife through cheek kill was:banderas:.

It’s nice to have Gale back, but she’s looking like fake Michael Jackson in that one Geico commercial…straight ghoul status. :huhldup:

I enjoyed the little shots at A24’s films. Calling The Babadook “elevated horror”. :hhh: Dreadit probably creaming their pants over the shoutout they got. :russ:

Wasn’t Amber set on fire in OUATIH too? This girl can’t catch a single break. :dead: It was so obvious she was one of the killers. The actress just has this sinister look on her face, like she was born to play an antagonist or something.

Last edited: