Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Now watching New Jack City with my niece... this is her first time seeing this.

Oh shyt I forgot this wasn’t the edited version... :picard:

vanza

Rookie
Daps
I cant but to still like Woody allens movies even if he is what he is said in the media about him, I just dont like him anymore even if I like his movies still. Manhattan is lovely, show New york in a great period of time in late 70s.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
@steadyrighteous @obarth @Dominic Brehetto are there any androids we should suggest this to?:jbhmm:

lol

He's on a mission to purify the race right now.

One objective at a time

He’s the black hitler??!!:ohhh:

:hubie:

Hitler was white.

When you're black being radical is positive
VY2wmdR.png

And speaking of Hitler I watched the "Doug Hitler" episode of Happy Endings yesterday. fukkin' hilarious.

On the real, he's not crazy like that I just see him here and there and the "is biracial black?" and "PAWG in peace/fukk PAWGs threads"

@satam55 you seen Living Single?

I haven't seen all of it but I've seen a bit and I'm looking forward to watching the full run eventually.

Is biracial black. Wow.

I feel like he needs to see raiders of the lost ark or Schindler’s list

I know he’s seen some of it but he didn’t know who scooter was when everyone was bigging him up for getting the black lighting job. So he didn’t watch enough of it to know about the myth that is “Scooter”
It's one of the topics I like the most (when I'm in a good mood)

So far I've come to the conclusion that the general consensus is:

- having one white parent and one black parent means you're biracial. Unless you hang out with or take pics with the white side (mother/father included). Then you're white.

- being biracial and claiming and repping your black side makes you kinda thirsty and your movements should be monitored

- being a biracial woman and dating a black man and saying nothing negative about black men means you are black and have the right to speak on black issues but you probably shouldn't. Movements will be monitored.

- being a biracial woman and dating a white man and saying nothing negative about black men means you're white

- being a biracial woman and dating a white man and saying negative things about black people means you're white

- nobody cares about biracial black dudes because let's be honest, this isn't about race it's about p*ssy :russ:

I love this site. What it's become since SOHH is fukkin' hilarious*

*I am currently in a good mood :lolbron:
The hypocrisy on this site is *penny voice* AMAHZING

I've seen all of the Indiana Jones films & but I've only seen part of "Schlinder's List".

Anyways, I'm off the Pro-black shyt. I moved on to a new philosophy. Over time, I realized how ridiculous/illogical some of the Pro-black rhetoric in TLR is. Low-key being Pro-Black to some people (ESPECIALLY females claiming to be pro-black) is just a tool to dikk police black males, . For example, 1 time in TLR I was debunking some bullshyt myth about BM & some female poster came out of nowhere, flipped what I said, saying that I was just trying make BM look good for PAWGs/Non-black females & that I should should be worried about the black family instead. :gucci:

Daps
Watching Annie with my niece and nephew

It's quite interesting that Miss Hannigan enrolled all those orphans in gymnastics lessons.

:rudy:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Is it worth watching The Sixth Sense if you know the twist? I put off watching it for years because you couldn't escape that spoiler :ld:

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Django's release/Spike Lee's opinion controversy was a bottom 5 moment in Film Room history :snoop: