giphy.gif

:mjlol: I just wanted to use this.... carry on

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
As a kid one of the worst things ever was watching a movie on cable seeing he opening credits seeing a cartoon & when the movie starts it’s not. Starting you seeing it like :ohhh: then once the opening credits are over you like :gucci: where the fukking cartoon go??

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
The hotel clerk from Hangover 1...I've seen her before
Post a clip. Only familiar chick from the hangover I can think of is Jamie Chung, Stu’s wife from the second one. And I know her from one of the white’s only (plus 1 minority person) real world season.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Comic book heads I need your help. I’ve reading around & I see that Batfleck has another movie in the works call The Batman it’s supposed to feature Slade...
giphy.gif

I thought he was done with the franchise... is it really going to be another Batfleck movie??

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Comic book heads I need your help. I’ve reading around & I see that Batfleck has another movie in the works call The Batman it’s supposed to feature Slade...
giphy.gif

I thought he was done with the franchise... is it really going to be another Batfleck movie??

He was directing it. Now he’s not. Matt reeves is directing and writing. There’s no official word on when Ben will be done with Batman. Just a lot of rumor and conjecture so until he comes out definitively one way or another it is what it is

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
Just went in TLR for a few min. Yikes. Made me appreciate this place a whole lot more and even our sub forum has been kinda slacking lately
:mjgrin: Your thoughts on the reptitive recycled thread topics? I love a good "Who's Black & Who isn't Black" debate thread. Nothing but contridictions & Julezing.

@steadyrighteous You still go to TLR? I haven't seen you in there in a long time.

steadyrighteous

Veteran
Daps
:mjgrin: Your thoughts on the reptitive recycled thread topics? I love a good "Who's Black & Who isn't Black" debate thread. Nothing but contridictions & Julezing.

@steadyrighteous You still go to TLR? I haven't seen you in there in a long time.

I’m always in there but as you know I don’t post, just browse.

I think you’ve gone a little too deep into the rabbit hole over there so the threads you’re in are the type I don’t read lol

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County

I went once and didn’t pay enough attn to comment. That shyt is for the birds

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
Did anyone watch the Inhumans tv show? Is it worth watching or was it as bad as it looks, i.e the worst comic book tv adaption out?