Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
:mindblown:How many fukking Ice Agr movies are there??!!? I’m looking at upcoming movies and I see they had one come out in 2016, Collision Course and I’m like :dahell: they had more come out after the one with Keke Palmer, Drake, & Nicki Minaj?? This franchise prolly has the most movies for a kids movie that I can think overall. Are kids even watching these or are the studios just taking a nice money bath and jerking off something to call a product?

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
:mindblown:How many fukking Ice Agr movies are there??!!? I’m looking at upcoming movies and I see they had one come out in 2016, Collision Course and I’m like :dahell: they had more come out after the one with Keke Palmer, Drake, & Nicki Minaj?? This franchise prolly has the most movies for a kids movie that I can think overall. Are kids even watching these or are the studios just taking a nice money bath and jerking off something to call a product?

Kids are watching. Then movies aren’t cheap to make

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Kids are watching. Then movies aren’t cheap to make
EXactly. THese movies aren’t cheap to make at all. But the kids who watched the first few are either adults or teens now, they ain’t watching this shyt. And these movies can’t be generating that much to keep the train going....

But then again, I guess it is. :beli:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
EXactly. THese movies aren’t cheap to make at all. But the kids who watched the first few are either adults or teens now, they ain’t watching this shyt. And these movies can’t be generating that much to keep the train going....

Land before time kept that train going for decades

Poetical Poltergeist

Precise and cold hearted
Daps
Reppin
Mile in the Sky

As long as those flicks do well overseas, they keep making them cuz those ice age flicks arent exactly killing it domestically.

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows

Spaceman Piff

Superstar
Daps

Milk N Cookies

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Okay morning laugh:
So this dream I had was like I was watching a straight to BET sequel to Girls Trip. The movie was so bad it’s like the ones when not everyone comes back...It was Queen Latfiah and Tiffany Haddish, I think I saw Jada too.
I don’t remember much other than that’s we’re doing this press conference in the hall of some hotel & Queen Lafiah was giving advice on ain’t shyt men. Saying how love isn’t like in the movies; she said when ‘they’ run and find each other is bullshyt. She said the lady needs the run and hide instead and made this extra awkward face to add emphasis like :usure:. Then Tiffany Haddish jumped on the mic to co-sign (just picture her literally saying her ‘she ready’ line but with some other cheesy wording instead. And the audience starts clapping and cheering... :blessed:

And I’m watching this (on BET) so confused and disgusted with the corniness like watching and mad that I’m watching it like :gucci:..Y’all idk wtf kind of dreams I be having but I’d thought I’d share. :russ:

MartyMcFly

Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Okay morning laugh:
So this dream I had was like I was watching a straight to BET sequel to Girls Trip. The movie was so bad it’s like the ones when not everyone comes back...It was Queen Latfiah and Tiffany Haddish, I think I saw Jada too.
I don’t remember much other than that’s we’re doing this press conference in the hall of some hotel & Queen Lafiah was giving advice on ain’t shyt men. Saying how love isn’t like in the movies; she said when ‘they’ run and find each other is bullshyt. She said the lady needs the run and hide instead and made this extra awkward face to add emphasis like :usure:. Then Tiffany Haddish jumped on the mic to co-sign (just picture her literally saying her ‘she ready’ line but with some other cheesy wording instead. And the audience starts clapping and cheering... :blessed:

And I’m watching this (on BET) so confused and disgusted with the corniness like watching and mad that I’m watching it like :gucci:..Y’all idk wtf kind of dreams I be having but I’d thought I’d share. :russ:
Did you smoke before you went to bed