Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

ineedsleep212

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, NY
I could've swore this dude was Murs. I was thinking wow Murs lowkey really made a seamless transition into acting :lolbron:.

offscript.jpg

Daveed Diggs

Murs.jpeg

Murs

Not until googling Murs again did I notice Murs is much darker than this dude lol. :snoop: :heh:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Checking out this karate kid marathon on amc. Sadly I don't think I've seen all the films in their entirety so I'm gonna be entertaining myself with that for today.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
Just finish watching ghost in the shell it was really horrible why do Asian keep letting white people touch their stuff. God every anime they turned into Hollywood movie are horrible they really need to be ban from ever touching anime again I heard they are going to do naruto ones

Daps
Actors used to have such yellow teeth. Now, even in period films, their teeth are so perfect.

I saw Trading Places for the first time this past weekend. Jamie Leigh Curtis used to have AMAZING breasts

Nobody ever has dents in their cars in films of movies. You don't even see cars parked on the street with dents in them. There is no way a street of cars in the Bronx has no dents, or a missing window covered in plastic and tape

As an adult, you notice the price of gas in old movies. Gas was like, 74 cents in Die Hard

MartyMcFly

What's up doc, can we rock?
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Actors used to have such yellow teeth. Now, even in period films, their teeth are so perfect.

I saw Trading Places for the first time this past weekend. Jamie Leigh Curtis used to have AMAZING breasts

Nobody ever has dents in their cars in films of movies. You don't even see cars parked on the street with dents in them. There is no way a street of cars in the Bronx has no dents, or a missing window covered in plastic and tape

As an adult, you notice the price of gas in old movies. Gas was like, 74 cents in Die Hard

Jamie Lee still looks great. Obviously she ain’t flashing anymore lol but as long as she’s not wrinkly. Yeah

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
Just went in TLR for a few min. Yikes. Made me appreciate this place a whole lot more and even our sub forum has been kinda slacking lately
Not to worry. I’m going to finally make a thread about Blue Collar Hustle & also rewatch the wolverine series and make a discussion about it, it’s mindblowjng you dapped my post about revisiting and I literally wrote about just that in the recent watched thread.