Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Same question, different movie...is Soylent Green worth watching if you know the twist?

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
CGI flames irk the shyt out of me.

Scott Cooper makes the most boring fukking movies with great casts

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How can movie theatres be stupid enough to think someone would pay four dollars for a bottle of water? :mindblown:

These damn kids and their summer break pissing me off. Waiting in line for popcorn and the theatre full of youngins cuz ain't no school. Gonna miss all the previews. :francis:

• Dap
Reactions: Oso

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
These Funny or Die takes on 80's early 90's sitcoms has me :deadmanny:

IMO funnier than Zack Morris is trash episodes.

:russ:I just came across the zack ones on amazon prime!!! I was watching the first few with my niece and she was like :dahell: he’s really causing people to kill themselves? I was like :manny: he’s a d1ck. But if you recommend these imma check out more. And why have I never seen this episode, I used to love full House and the Olsen Twins... yeah thats a story I’ll only discuss on a film related podcast.
*hint hint*

Yinny

I miss LLC Twitter
Daps
Reppin
Shangri-La
What happened to the rest of the Freddy vs Jason movies? Jason came out of the water with Freddy’s head.

I can’t remember the last time I saw a good comedy, I think Sorry to bother you looks funny and I want to see Tag.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Ben wanting to go to the movies since last week but the show times when I get off work suck. Everything starts at ten or later. It's like it's rare now for me to find much movies that start at 9:30 around me. I could go see "sorry to bother you" tonight. Anyone have any thoughts on that one? I was interested in skyscraper but heard it got bad reviews. Would like to see uncle drew but that's rarely shown. I heard equalizer 2 was decent. Any recommendations from you guys cuz I wanna go if not tonight, tomorrow, or Thursday to watch something.

OmegaK2099

Gettin' It In
Bushed
Daps
Ben wanting to go to the movies since last week but the show times when I get off work suck. Everything starts at ten or later. It's like it's rare now for me to find much movies that start at 9:30 around me. I could go see "sorry to bother you" tonight. Anyone have any thoughts on that one? I was interested in skyscraper but heard it got bad reviews. Would like to see uncle drew but that's rarely shown. I heard equalizer 2 was decent. Any recommendations from you guys cuz I wanna go if not tonight, tomorrow, or Thursday to watch something.
Wait for Friday and watch mission impossible

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Wait for Friday and watch mission impossible
Yeah I'm bout to check that next week. I got the movie pass subscription and had already seen the Jurassic World, avengers, and antman movies, so was looking for something else to check out before that. I'll have to hold off until next week for the mission impossible.

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
You work 7 days a week or something?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
You work 7 days a week or something?
Nah but I get off at 9 so it's not like I can go in the early evenings like most people. Gotta go from 9:30 and later, and I'm not trying to go to no 10:30 or 11 at night movie especially if it's a long one or on the weekends when it's more crowded. Not many movie times for certain films that I've noticed lately.

Guvnor

Da Speculative Spectacle®
Daps
Reppin
BKLYN
Ayo, no thread on Dear White People Season 2.

Edit:Nevermind jumped the gun. There is one, it's just not a big thread.

Last edited:

Milk N Cookies

(Self-titled) Queen of the Film Room
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Movies and tv shows
So, I just watced Sophie’s Choice for the first time and... wow... just wow.
giphy.gif

I knew Meryl Streep was a great actress but that scene that defines the entire movie. When she has to make that heartbreaking choice....
The cries from her daughter as they are taking her away to die....
giphy.gif