Essential Official Film Room Random Thoughts Thread

Conz

Superstar
Daps
I hate watching movies and not knowing what the name is. Got on some movie with Freddie Prinze Jr playing some sort of government agent. Think he's chasing after a woman. Andy Garcia is in the movie.
not to be a dikk here... but it's 2017. you can figure this out within 3 seconds. not the mention, where exactly are you watching said movie? any service, cable, streaming, youtube, etc, would have the friggin name right on screen. hit the info button on your remote, breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
not to be a dikk here... but it's 2017. you can figure this out within 3 seconds. not the mention, where exactly are you watching said movie? any service, cable, streaming, youtube, etc, would have the friggin name right on screen. hit the info button on your remote, breh

Well of course if only it were that easy. It was on cable, I believe I saw Showtime 2 logo on the bottom right. Besides, I'm watching it in a hotel room so the tv isn't advanced and has no info button. Old Sharp flat screen. Plus there's no guide. Don't even get atleast thirty channels here.

satam55

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DFW Metroplex
:what: @MartyMcFly @hex Has this year's Emmys aired yet? I don't remember a trending live-posting thread for it.

Watching it now. Nobody wanted to start a thread so it didn't happen:manny: football is on breh

This is what confused me. Don't the Emmys usually air the last Sunday of August or 1st Sunday of September right before football season? I was wondering why there wasn't a thread weeks ago.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
About to queue up some of these cac classics I haven't seen before for later this month :ehh:

Citizen Kane and Casablanca.....would've gotten Gone With The Wind too but that shyt is FOUR fukkING HOURS :gucci: