OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Yeah, played about 22 games, got Gold 3,16 wins,1 away from Gold 2 :martin:
Rank 1in Rivals div 4 right now and doing untradeable to get double the amount of packs so Rewards looking nice this Thursday
Got gold 3 this week, 16 wins too, fukking bullshyt :shaqgucci:. I must be the unluckiest nikka alive. The momentum, shots hitting the post, the bullshyt corner goals, the heavy and slow players, shyt is just cancerous.

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
What are your investments people? 83/84's? IF's?

Bought a few IF de marcos last week, they will turn a profit. Im gonna invest in some OTWs, and I think IF Paco Alcacer may be a good investment for bundesliga POTW.

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bought a few IF de marcos last week, they will turn a profit. Im gonna invest in some OTWs, and I think IF Paco Alcacer may be a good investment for bundesliga POTW.
I invested in A LOT of IF Hofmann for Bundesliga POTM because breh is german. Might sell into the hype before they drop the sbc.

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Got gold 3 this week, 16 wins too, fukking bullshyt :shaqgucci:. I must be the unluckiest nikka alive. The momentum, shots hitting the post, the bullshyt corner goals, the heavy and slow players, shyt is just cancerous.
I played BO4 all weekend, didn't bother to play my WL games, last hour on Sunday I Gabe away 8 wins In WL :obama:
A few of them sent thank you messeges, if I can help with the stress this game causes then I'm :obama:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I played BO4 all weekend, didn't bother to play my WL games, last hour on Sunday I Gabe away 8 wins In WL :obama:
A few of them sent thank you messeges, if I can help with the stress this game causes then I'm :obama:
I had 2 games left to get to gold 2 :mjcry: you're a great human being.
One motherfukker demolished me and the other got lucky on counters when I could've been up by 3 at the half.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I had 2 games left to get to gold 2 :mjcry: you're a great human being.
One motherfukker demolished me and the other got lucky on counters when I could've been up by 3 at the half.
I wanna keep playing FUT cuz it's so addicting , but u can't play it Casually
And the amount of time I dedicate to building improving,playing my team isn't worth the stress half the time wen you constantly feel your outcome is out of your control

And I know ALOT of FIFA players stress out so much, specially over WL, so I said fukk it, I'll give away some wins, save people the stress of tryna win one more game for shytty rewards just to do IIt again next week :russ:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I wanna keep playing FUT cuz it's so addicting , but u can't play it Casually
And the amount of time I dedicate to building improving,playing my team isn't worth the stress half the time wen you constantly feel your outcome is out of your control

And I know ALOT of FIFA players stress out so much, specially over WL, so I said fukk it, I'll give away some wins, save people the stress of tryna win one more game for shytty rewards just to do IIt again next week :russ:
Squad battles is so mind fukking too, played a lot of games just to get fukk all with elite 1 rewards.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Squad battles is so mind fukking too, played a lot of games just to get fukk all with elite 1 rewards.
It was fun last year wen u could use legacy defending and just focus on attacking, this year it's stressful tryna defend against the AI cheese on world class or higher, only to get maybe 5 chances on goal and still get fukked if u don't score
Got elite 1 twice and also got jack shyt

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
It was fun last year wen u could use legacy defending and just focus on attacking, this year it's stressful tryna defend against the AI cheese on world class or higher, only to get maybe 5 chances on goal and still get fukked if u don't score
Got elite 1 twice and also got jack shyt
You on ps4?
My pack luck this year been amazing, I don't even wanna jinx it, I've been mad lucky this year.
Griezmann, Neuer, Mane, Higuain, Kompany UCL edition,etc.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
You on ps4?
My pack luck this year been amazing, I don't even wanna jinx it, I've been mad lucky this year.
Griezmann, Neuer, Mane, Higuain, Kompany UCL edition,etc.
I've gotten ok pack luck

I just bought $20 more in FIFA points last night and got jack shyt :manny:
It was my best buy rewards I had saved up tho

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I've gotten ok pack luck

I just bought $20 more in FIFA points last night and got jack shyt :manny:
It was my best buy rewards I had saved up tho
:snoop:
I just got Lukaku IF on my player picks from Fut Champions. Plus 100k worth of players on the actual rewards.
They blessed my account this Fifa.