OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

BonafideDefacto

The Coli's Jetsetter & Globetrotter
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
Copped this sometime ago, 1st fifa since 13...:obama:

So I'm playing and decide to go online on the app cause I wanna add Jamaica as I used to add custom teams people have done :myman:

turns out that this ain't a feature anymore?:childplease::scust::mindblown::mjcry::snoop:

Da fukk:dahell:

The creation center and adding custom squads was a huge reason why I even played...if they couldnt or didnt want a team on there then we could add them....why the fukk would they get rid of this feature:martin:

Brehs help me out....am I missing something.:what:

Was looking forward to adding a few countries now I cant...:sadcam:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
Copped this sometime ago, 1st fifa since 13...:obama:

So I'm playing and decide to go online on the app cause I wanna add Jamaica as I used to add custom teams people have done :myman:

turns out that this ain't a feature anymore?:childplease::scust::mindblown::mjcry::snoop:

Da fukk:dahell:

The creation center and adding custom squads was a huge reason why I even played...if they couldnt or didnt want a team on there then we could add them....why the fukk would they get rid of this feature:martin:

Brehs help me out....am I missing something.:what:

Was looking forward to adding a few countries now I cant...:sadcam:
This is EA. They remove features to add them up on later games on some ":krs: here brehs eat and rejoice :blessed:"

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Anyone legitimately good on PS4 that wants to play?

I am on XBox.

I don't play anymore because people sweare theyre good but end up quitting or switch to Legacy defending once I start embarassing them.