OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Pulled Champions League Varane :ohlawd:

NOTHING gets past him and Kimpembe if I leave em be, he's been responsible for a good prtion of my wins since I've been able to hold on to leads more easily

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
y4mKPQ-zXHvTPozJCtN9EHwGhe2y4JtAcDQ-GcbPQV3yeJXPs-d17V3Vdh7D7Dcwkr5CFpjIhu2rHZqseYq1hhv3g-jZ1hlkXH8zCB6cjaYumXyknOsmfF1gGyb0zsY5iIMsa3gLwfG6r8OCkqsHTLoyNMBP4u1T43lTKWu-L0p_FyEfA-Q-3lrqH9N0VPfzrku-9NelKDaRU_3xFJeXFFLog

I said I was gonna do just one more and I fukking pulled Mbappe :banderas::banderas::banderas:

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Pulled Champions League Varane :ohlawd:

NOTHING gets past him and Kimpembe if I leave em be, he's been responsible for a good prtion of my wins since I've been able to hold on to leads more easily

:upsetfavre: you using that AI defending??

I'm about 100 games in and I'm still loving the gameplay but defending is the major issue. There is almost no reward for defending yourself. You sit back, jockey and pick the right moment to tackle, make the tackle and the ball bounces back to your opponent. This was the same problem in fifa 18 but it's worse this year because the game is slower.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave

I'm about 100 games in and I'm still loving the gameplay but defending is the major issue. There is almost no reward for defending yourself. You sit back, jockey and pick the right moment to tackle, make the tackle and the ball bounces back to your opponent. This was the same problem in fifa 18 but it's worse this year because the game is slower.
:gucci: You don’t get rewarded for using ur CBS, you only screw ur self ,the in game switching is aids,you’ll end up switching to them and having it lag for a second and that’s all it takes for your opponent to have space to score, I just use my 2 CDMs like everyone else :smugfavre:

TobiOT

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
East London

100 games in already :merchant:

• Dap
Reactions: Mal

chkmeout

marshawn lynch handshake
Daps
changed my camera view, enjoying the game a lot more

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
:gucci: You don’t get rewarded for using ur CBS, you only screw ur self ,the in game switching is aids,you’ll end up switching to them and having it lag for a second and that’s all it takes for your opponent to have space to score, I just use my 2 CDMs like everyone else :smugfavre:

you're still hiding in UT ? :mjlol:

Pick up a team that's not an all star-studded team and show your true skills breh

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Wat division are u guys in? Been staying mid 4 lately,

I been permanently banned from the Transfer Market since Fridays launch :russ:

I can only improve my team through wat ever I pack in my rewards or any sbcs they bring out :wow:

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Pro Clubs and seasons is where shyt is at, FUT is straight pay to win. Quit FUT back in 15 those pack openings are nerve racking, them packs are like crack to some people I know a girl gamer who dropped 10 racks on packs in FIFA 17, shyt is mad unhealthy.​

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Wat division are u guys in? Been staying mid 4 lately,

I been permanently banned from the Transfer Market since Fridays launch :russ:

I can only improve my team through wat ever I pack in my rewards or any sbcs they bring out :wow:

Transfer market ban? What you been doing??

Pack luck has been mostly shyt for me, luckily I've built some good squads by flipping players.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Transfer market ban? What you been doing??

Pack luck has been mostly shyt for me, luckily I've built some good squads by flipping players.
I got sloppy and impatient with coin transferring from my boys account he gave me as well as a 2nd account I had used for sbcs, in total I had about 900k I had to transfer over :francis:

This is a first tho,I've been caught by EA for coin selling and buying,and even been caught with my second accounts on 18 for distributing, but never been allowed to keep my team and coins and just not been allowed to buy anything from the market :russ:
I had to make 2 teams cuz I was worried about my suad fitness situation since I can't buy those either