OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
I got sloppy and impatient with coin transferring from my boys account he gave me as well as a 2nd account I had used for sbcs, in total I had about 900k I had to transfer over :francis:

This is a first tho,I've been caught by EA for coin selling and buying,and even been caught with my second accounts on 18 for distributing, but never been allowed to keep my team and coins and just not been allowed to buy anything from the market :russ:
I had to make 2 teams cuz I was worried about my suad fitness situation since I can't buy those either

Damn I bought coins back in fifa 14, haven't bothered to again. Been trading my ass off since then.

Is the market ban permanent? What do you do when you pack duplicate players?

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Damn I bought coins back in fifa 14, haven't bothered to again. Been trading my ass off since then.

Is the market ban permanent? What do you do when you pack duplicate players?
Yeah, it sucks cuz I had a bunch of 83-84s that I won in my trasnfer target targets just chillin that were gonna b SBC fodder.
On the app it let's me access my trasnfer list and send cards to my club,so if I pack tradeable duplicates,I send em to my transfer list till they get needed, if untradeable I do an upgrade pack, I did about 30 CL upgrade packs cuz I had about 500 gold players, I still have my coins so I been using them to open packs as well

My other account has 700k, I'mma sell em on Reddit could probably get an easy $100 for it

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Anybody played weekend league?

I used to play it sporadically the last couple fifas, the 40 games was alot and the fukkery in the game was too much. Now its 30 games which is a bit better. The fukkery still exists in the game, I finished gold 2 and won and lost same games from the momentum BS that's still built into the game. Felt better than previous weekend leagues tho.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Anybody played weekend league?

I used to play it sporadically the last couple fifas, the 40 games was alot and the fukkery in the game was too much. Now its 30 games which is a bit better. The fukkery still exists in the game, I finished gold 2 and won and lost same games from the momentum BS that's still built into the game. Felt better than previous weekend leagues tho.
Yeah, played about 22 games, got Gold 3,16 wins,1 away from Gold 2 :martin:
Rank 1in Rivals div 4 right now and doing untradeable to get double the amount of packs so Rewards looking nice this Thursday

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Yeah, played about 22 games, got Gold 3,16 wins,1 away from Gold 2 :martin:
Rank 1in Rivals div 4 right now and doing untradeable to get double the amount of packs so Rewards looking nice this Thursday

I've been debating taking the untradeable packs or the coins. Is OTW still gonna be out? Might try grab it. But then again the those coins plus the weekend league coins is like 125k that I can invest in some IFs. Market is still pretty good people are preparing for POTM Hazard. Did you get POTM Lucas? I got him but not really a fan, gonna use him in a SBC eventually.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I've been debating taking the untradeable packs or the coins. Is OTW still gonna be out? Might try grab it. But then again the those coins plus the weekend league coins is like 125k that I can invest in some IFs. Market is still pretty good people are preparing for POTM Hazard. Did you get POTM Lucas? I got him but not really a fan, gonna use him in a SBC eventually.

I use Lucas in my 2nd squad wen I don't wanna hurt em with CL Mbappe and CL Varane

I had Kane but he literally gave me as much as Lukaku been giving ManU offensively this season :francis:

OTW is over, I'm doing untradeable since I can't sell anything anyways so might as well get double packs

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
first time in like 5 yars i havent copped on launch
waiting for black friday

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea i'm trying to figure out if i should take the money or get the untradeable packs... last week we had the UCL sbc so i took the untradeable packs and to do the sbc and then sold my ucl players...

KiD WavE

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Southeast Ohio
game is mad hard

I dont understand how to use dribble moves to get by defenders I feel like Im stuck in mud

Do many people just play divisons instead of FUT ?

Last edited:

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
game is mad hard

I dont understand how to use dribble moves to get by defenders I feel like Im stuck in mud

Do many people just play divisons instead of FUT ?
I just play divisions and never fut since 16 edition