OFFICIAL FIFA ‘19 THREAD-Xbox,PC,PS4

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Haven't played again today but I'm gonna lower my depth too. :scheme: you play the whole game in the 4-3-3 (3)?
No,I use the 4231 wide,I tend to always score first, I normally always bring in subs between 65th-70th min, I then switch to 433(3) and bring in all 3 cm subs to control midfield, or stay with 4231 wide if I'm still chasing the lead and bring in 2 CMs and an attacker
Twice already, I had an opponent disconnect once they tied :gucci:

• Dap
Reactions: Jax

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
No,I use the 4231 wide,I tend to always score first, I normally always bring in subs between 65th-70th min, I then switch to 433(3) and bring in all 3 cm subs to control midfield, or stay with 4231 wide if I'm still chasing the lead and bring in 2 CMs and an attacker
Twice already, I had an opponent disconnect once they tied :gucci:
Just tried the new tactics, was 2-0 going on 3-0 till this motherfukker went 4-2-4 :beli: bullshyt tactic

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Just tried the new tactics, was 2-0 going on 3-0 till this motherfukker went 4-2-4 :beli: bullshyt tactic
I'm 6-2 :blessed:
Could easily be 8-0 as I lost in pens after giving up lead in both, feeling good rn

My CL Mbappe is single handily carrying me right now, 2 Hat tricks and I think 12 goals overall for him

Wen im up and switch to 433, I made sure to set it to possession and my whole team would come short for a pass, BUT I had my wingers on stay wide and get in behind so wen they start to really put the pressure on me I just had to get it to sideline to through ball it and relieve all the pressure :obama:

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm 6-2 :blessed:
Could easily be 8-0 as I lost in pens after giving up lead in both, feeling good rn

My CL Mbappe is single handily carrying me right now, 2 Hat tricks and I think 12 goals overall for him

Wen im up and switch to 433, I made sure to set it to possession and my whole team would come short for a pass, BUT I had my wingers on stay wide and get in behind so wen they start to really put the pressure on me I just had to get it to sideline to through ball it and relieve all the pressure :obama:
:steviej:good looking out.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Got gold 3 again, shyt was looking iffy for a minute. Could've easily gotten gold 2 if I didn't get fukked early on into the weekend league.
Im 8-2, got off and played Cod Black out with my boy the rest of the night, I'm hoping I get hit silver 1 with a good record,I don't think I can play 10+games to go for gold 3 or higher unless I go on another win streak, should also stay at elite 2 in SBs tonight

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Im 8-2, got off and played Cod Black out with my boy the rest of the night, I'm hoping I get hit silver 1 with a good record,I don't think I can play 10+games to go for gold 3 or higher unless I go on another win streak, should also stay at elite 2 in SBs tonight
Squad battles I'm on elite 1 with 8 games left, but I'm not playing anymore today.

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Squad battles I'm on elite 1 with 8 games left, but I'm not playing anymore today.

I just got destroyed 5-1 back to back games, my players are straight up playing like shyt and not bothering to hustle compared to my opponents players :francis:

Gonna take a break and watch this Milan Derby and see if shyt different after

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I'm so trash at this game online :russ:

FUT Founder, and I can easily say this is the worst I've ever been in terms of online gameplay. I could try to play more defensive but I don't care enough, I don't play Champs and Rivals I'm only doing for the FUT Swap Objectives.
And yet I can easily beat Legendary AI on Squad Battles. 65k points and that's only playing like 32 games. But the game is so different against the AI, its prob why I suck online :yeshrug:

These gameplay patches better come soon tho, I feel like this game's got potential if they can fix it

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I'm so trash at this game online :russ:

FUT Founder, and I can easily say this is the worst I've ever been in terms of online gameplay. I could try to play more defensive but I don't care enough, I don't play Champs and Rivals I'm only doing for the FUT Swap Objectives.
And yet I can easily beat Legendary AI on Squad Battles. 65k points and that's only playing like 32 games. But the game is so different against the AI, its prob why I suck online :yeshrug:

These gameplay patches better come soon tho, I feel like this game's got potential if they can fix it
I fear they're gonna fukk it even more just like they did with 18. I'd rather they don't touch it unless It's a second balls fix and a finesse shots nerf.

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
I fear they're gonna fukk it even more just like they did with 18. I'd rather they don't touch it unless It's a second balls fix and a finesse shots nerf.

Finesse shots, Bicycle/Overhead kicks being more effective than 1 on 1s, being penalized for manual defending when you win a tackle the offensive player reacts first and your defender stares at him as he strolls by with the ball

If they get those sorted then its a good start IMO

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
I m

I made gold 3 with 5 games to spare :blessed:
not gonna bother to try and win 3 more for gold 2, too much stress :hubie:

I wish I wasn’t market banned :mjcry:
Been using 78 Mendy and IF Lalas as my wing backs all WL:to:

Star of my Weekend League is Mbappe :lawd:

Banged in 28 goals with 12 assist, 2 hat tricks in 25 games

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I m

I made gold 3 with 5 games to spare :blessed:
not gonna bother to try and win 3 more for gold 2, too much stress :hubie:

I wish I wasn’t market banned :mjcry:
Been using 78 Mendy and IF Lalas as my wing backs all WL:to:

Star of my Weekend League is Mbappe :lawd:

Banged in 28 goals with 12 assist, 2 hat tricks in 25 games
Why you got market banned? For how long? :lupe:

1970s HeRon Flow

Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
Why you got market banned? For how long? :lupe:

Xbox had EA access so we got to play it 5 days early, there was a glitch for unlimited play time so I took advantage and played Squad battles on a 2nd account for rewards to transfer coins to main account, less then a week later my boy quits FIFA overall cuz of anger issues and gives me his account, that's 400k I also have to funnel

I get too impatient and end up triggering EAs bot and Get Permabanned from transfer market on release day :martin: