Daps
Anyone wanna run?

pduDgRsl.jpg

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
The dribbling is mad loose and they fukked up pro clubs with the skills tree thing. Those are my only critiques so far, still gotta get used to the game.​

Hrcules

ayyy
Daps
This shyt plays like 17 :francis:

They need go back to the 15 gameplay. This slow ass shyt bores me:stopitslime:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
FUT is the most ruthless and competitive mode in the game. I play seasons and get bored, cruise to division 1 with no problems.

You should really try FUT. You can be successful without putting money into the game.
Exactly, I never bothered to play seasons,people would tell me they were division 1 on it, and I was like "OK","what's your weekend league rank tho?" , pro clubs is fun when you wanna mess around with your friends, but FUT is where you at if your any bit competitive, it brings out the Worse in everyone, seasons is for casuals and part time FIFA players that scared of catching that work in FUT

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Exactly, I never bothered to play seasons,people would tell me they were division 1 on it, and I was like "OK","what's your weekend league rank tho?" , pro clubs is fun when you wanna mess around with your friends, but FUT is where you at if your any bit competitive, it brings out the Worse in everyone, seasons is for casuals and part time FIFA players that scared of catching that work in FUT

1. Stack ur team with the best players.

2. Win easily on assisted controls.

3. Yeah I'm a hard core player

That you, fam?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
1. Stack ur team with the best players.

2. Win easily on assisted controls.

3. Yeah I'm a hard core player

That you, fam?

You can stack your team but there are many, many ways to approach it. Go with a target man like Ibra, or a pacey striker like Aguero. What formation you going to use? What league or country, or a hybrid?

And this manual vs assisted argument is dead. All the esport players agree that fully manual controls gives you an unecessary handicap. You want to make things more difficult for yourself, cool.

FUT is where it's at. Seasons you play against the same teams over and over again.