Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

Tanahashi Coates

Superstar
Daps
it isn't 2011, this bullshyt narrative needs to die.

From a tactical standpoint, I enjoy PES over FIFA. The Fluid formations is one of the best features of the game :yeshrug: I've suckered people online into anticipating a 4-3-3 wing attack when I'm actually running a diamond in the middle. :ehh: I've barely touched my copy of PES cuz I've been busy but the pressure abuse and crossing issue they had in 17 seems to be fixed.

IWunD3r

Superstar
Daps
u don't know what yoy're talking about. since 2014 PES has been the better game.

i'll say this, although PES has the better gameplay, FIFA has better features. BAL needs to be totally revamped, and I don't know why they just don't rip off FIFA's presentation.

Concerning VIolence

Decolonizer
Daps
Reppin
the belly of the empire

You're gonna have to accept the fact that you're wrong.

u don't know what yoy're talking about. since 2014 PES has been the better game.

i'll say this, although PES has the better gameplay, FIFA has better features. BAL needs to be totally revamped, and I don't know why they just don't rip off FIFA's presentation.

FIFA 18 is actually biting something PES has had for years.... (visual presentation of transfers, awards, events in career mode).

PES's UI has improved too.

PES is the better FOOTBALL game, Fifa provides the better overall package and that is facts
If you're not playing for football, what are you playing for?:what: