Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

FruitOfTheVale

Superstar
Daps
It's crazy that the keeper was the most onpoint aspect of FIFA back in the days as we were able to control the keeper ourselves, but now it's up to the CPU.

When they bring that feature back they'll market the hell out of it when it was something that was there already.

fukking £A

:dwillhuh: You can control the keeper, just press select during the match. At least you can in FIFA 2016, which version you talking about?

Ikwa

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Was lucky enough to get into the Beta, only played a couple Demo games but they've def sharpened the game up from Beta to here. Nothing huge, but it does feel much smoother. Think this is gonna be another step up from 17, defending becoming more crucial. Can't just depend on the AI to do everything anymore, and flying around making dumb tackles will get you punished quick.
Good news, AI Auto defense ruined the last 2 editions. How are the dribbling/skill moves?

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I have mastered this game already :mjlol:

FIFA 17 was easy as pie. I have people online saying I have hacked the game to make CPU legendary play for me lol

Gonna be a bloodbath when I hit up seasons again.

I'll be back to my top 5 worldwide stuff this year

@Keep1TReaL @BLAZO da GAWD

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not much changed for me, only thing with FIFA, their online gaming is onlock, without it, Fifa wouldnt sell

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
I have mastered this game already :mjlol:

FIFA 17 was easy as pie. I have people online saying I have hacked the game to make CPU legendary play for me lol

Gonna be a bloodbath when I hit up seasons again.

I'll be back to my top 5 worldwide stuff this year

@Keep1TReaL @BLAZO da GAWD
Do you have a PS4? We can share play and you can get this work easy!

TR7

Trust in Sean Marks
Daps
Reppin
The LI
Good news, AI Auto defense ruined the last 2 editions. How are the dribbling/skill moves?

I wouldn't be a good judge, I'm terrible at them :russ:But just using simple moves does feel smoother, and I've heard others who use them that its better than 17

I just hope this doesn't change on release, past years the games have changed when the public gets it and that first patch hits. And I feel like defense will get patched back to the old way, when people start cryin that its too hard now and the AI won't help them :sadbron:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
I like it it fells a little different. I think the player models look better too. I like what seems to be new animations, everybody doesn't run the same or shoot the same. I like the diving header attempts I have seen from ramos and pogba.