Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
dont think im jumping in this year. connectivity last year was abysmal. i felt like i was getting lag switched every other game (i know i wasn't all those times but still)

i get over 350 down and 30 up midday, even faster wired.... so i know it wasnt me

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
dont think im jumping in this year. connectivity last year was abysmal. i felt like i was getting lag switched every other game (i know i wasn't all those times but still)

i get over 350 down and 30 up midday, even faster wired.... so i know it wasnt me

Where do you live? What game mode do you play?

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
im in the midwest. experienced lag in both FUT and online seasons

How many bars do your opponents have in FUT?
Online seasons is a mixed bag since you can't see your opponents connection before hand. In FUT you can and I only play against people with 4 and 5 bars. Some people have 4 and 5 bars and you will see the connection dip once or twice when selecting the jerseys, I never play those guys. Those are the ones that will lag the game once they concede a goal.

But typically the connection on FUT is smooth, just watch who you play against. And make sure your TV is on game mode.

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
How many bars do your opponents have in FUT?
Online seasons is a mixed bag since you can't see your opponents connection before hand. In FUT you can and I only play against people with 4 and 5 bars. Some people have 4 and 5 bars and you will see the connection dip once or twice when selecting the jerseys, I never play those guys. Those are the ones that will lag the game once they concede a goal.

But typically the connection on FUT is smooth, just watch who you play against. And make sure your TV is on game mode.
I've had several games where the bars show green 4, but 1/4 thru 1/2 thru the game im studderstepping. i have a vid or 2 if i didnt purge them.

i also play on a monitor because u really cant beat them when it comes to input lag. im pretty sure it wouldn't be that tho because i know the difference.

shyt is nuts, straight made me want to throw my controllers in a field multiple times. im not going thru that this year, i just wont cop