Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
I’ve been doing some trading on the FUT app, managed to make about 50k, picked up the Fabianski IF on that beginning squad creation so that helped with investments. I built a PL and Bundesliga squad and just need the game to be relesse tbh smh

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Early access is Xbone only? :scust:

No, if you pre-ordered the ronaldo or icon edition you can play since Tuesday.

Played this game all day yesterday. Out the box it's great but has some flaws. The passing is great and you can really break an opponent down with well worked passing.

The shooting is overpowered and keepers are absolute trasg. Auto defending is at a minimum so alot of people have been conceding alot of goals. I hope they keep it this way, makes defending alot more challenging.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ve been doing some trading on the FUT app, managed to make about 50k, picked up the Fabianski IF on that beginning squad creation so that helped with investments. I built a PL and Bundesliga squad and just need the game to be relesse tbh smh
How ppl making sooo much bread so quick???:feedme:

1970s HeRon Flow

Takin Penitentiary Chances
Daps
Reppin
Down Slauson Ave
How ppl making sooo much bread so quick???:feedme:
I was buying these coca cola kits and winning then at 150 coins and selling them for 5k,they are a special promo kit, I went on reddit to hype them up as one of the nicest kits and sold all 14 I won,made an easy 70k :ehh: I got 300k in the bank so far, like 300 players in my club,and rocking a 60k bundesliga team,waiting for Friday to offload all my gold players

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
Again, you bums playing FUT are the reason this game will go to trash. Too much focus on the money grab, but I m on the Xbox if y'all want a match

Yayo Toure

Mighty Man City
Supporter
Daps
Again, you bums playing FUT are the reason this game will go to trash. Too much focus on the money grab, but I m on the Xbox if y'all want a match

FUT is the most ruthless and competitive mode in the game. I play seasons and get bored, cruise to division 1 with no problems.

You should really try FUT. You can be successful without putting money into the game.