Official FIFA '18 Thread - PS4, XBOX ONE, PC

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
A little late but I just copped the game. Who's down to play for ps4 add me zubeir_awal

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia download expansion was released on Tuesday May 29 and lets players pick any of the 32 qualified nations to attempt to win the tournament using players who will be involved in Russia this summer.

The update arrives following the Team of the Season promotion in FIFA Ultimate Team, where special upgraded squads are being released for all the major leagues as well as the 50 best players from the rest of the world.

This began on April 27 and runs for five weeks, starting with the Community Team of the Season, then the Premier League squad and also includes La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1.

Now FIFA 18 gamers are able to start playing all the new World Cup modes at no extra cost, both offline and online, as well as within FIFA Ultimate Team and in the normal, standard modes.

"The 2018 FIFA World Cup update will deliver a complete and official tournament experience through official elements including authentic teams, stadiums, kits, badges, official match ball and the official winner’s trophy," EA confirmed.

Downloading now

Jimmy Two-Times™

Coli Mods Catch Me If U Can Forgive Me Imma Ridah™
Daps
Reppin
Peckham™ Come Get Me!
The 2018 FIFA World Cup Russia download expansion was released on Tuesday May 29 and lets players pick any of the 32 qualified nations to attempt to win the tournament using players who will be involved in Russia this summer.

The update arrives following the Team of the Season promotion in FIFA Ultimate Team, where special upgraded squads are being released for all the major leagues as well as the 50 best players from the rest of the world.

This began on April 27 and runs for five weeks, starting with the Community Team of the Season, then the Premier League squad and also includes La Liga, Bundesliga, Serie A and Ligue 1.

Now FIFA 18 gamers are able to start playing all the new World Cup modes at no extra cost, both offline and online, as well as within FIFA Ultimate Team and in the normal, standard modes.

"The 2018 FIFA World Cup update will deliver a complete and official tournament experience through official elements including authentic teams, stadiums, kits, badges, official match ball and the official winner’s trophy," EA confirmed.

Downloading now
:myman::blessed::wow:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Been playing online for a week too, can only get to the Semis

The good thing about this online 5 star teams are varied so u get to play different teams unlike on other online games u always playing R.Madrid

DStyles

Vegan
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn,NY/Manchester,UK
It’s free but it sucks because I wish the standalone edition and go through the process of qualification.

Plus you can’t even pick your 23 man roster.

Hope they update it soon.

Edit: I do hope they release a WC version for next years women’s edition.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
It’s free but it sucks because I wish the standalone edition and go through the process of qualification.

Plus you can’t even pick your 23 man roster.

Hope they update it soon.

Edit: I do hope they release a WC version for next years women’s edition.

Been playing fut world cup mode too and i must say the gameplay is dogshyt, you can just easily run past defenders that are not as fast, got to the final against a pretty weak team, while i managed to get de gea, neymar, mbappe, and kante in packs..all the opponent did was hold down the contain button and simply held me at bay just smh

Kwabena

I am STEM.
Daps
Reppin
Antibes
Pulisic is a cheat code in this game. I used to play as Arsenal (my team irl), was having minimal success so I decided to switch things up and play as Dortmund

Pulisic's pace had me like :mjlit:Way faster than Ozil's lazy ass. Just crushed some loser Spaniard 4-0

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I don’t have this game, but has anyone played with the Atlanta United yet?

Trying to see how good my boys are

Max B

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
tdot
Pulisic is a cheat code in this game. I used to play as Arsenal (my team irl), was having minimal success so I decided to switch things up and play as Dortmund

Pulisic's pace had me like :mjlit:Way faster than Ozil's lazy ass. Just crushed some loser Spaniard 4-0
What’s your psn